Base salary for Repatha and Prolia position

<

I have read them.....too many to count. Majority of the posts are by angry people. Honestly, every company you read about on cafepharma is overflowing with negativity. I try to gather as much information to make a decision. Cafepharma is NOT typically a source I use. However, I thought it might be a good opportunity to get a quick answer to my question. Apparently not.

I have read them.....too many to count. Majority of the posts are by angry people. Honestly, every company you read about on cafepharma is overflowing with negativity. I try to gather as much information to make a decision. Cafepharma is NOT typically a source I use. However, I thought it might be a good opportunity to get a quick answer to my question. Apparently not.

Hey loser. We pay you in anal rages and pooooooooo poooooo!

You are correct in that the majority of people on here are ridiculously negative, and crude as seen above. Many are probably not even employed (any more) by Amgen.
To answer your question, there is a salary range based on your experience. CSO reps salary range is from 65-78 base. Direct Amgen reps range goes significantly higher. Target bonus payout is 36/year. Yes, there are issues at Amgen just like every other company out there. Repatha is a very tough sale, primarily due to coverage challenges. The days of working 9-noon are gone.

You are correct in that the majority of people on here are ridiculously negative, and crude as seen above. Many are probably not even employed (any more) by Amgen.
To answer your question, there is a salary range based on your experience. CSO reps salary range is from 65-78 base. Direct Amgen reps range goes significantly higher. Target bonus payout is 36/year. Yes, there are issues at Amgen just like every other company out there. Repatha is a very tough sale, primarily due to coverage challenges. The days of working 9-noon are gone.