Base Merit increase percentage

How is individual performance reflected with district goals? I hate this place. I used to be a highly motivated and engaged employee and the past couple years have changed to someone who skates by on the bare minimum. I can’t wait to leave.

You realize ABLs are given a pool to distribute right? If you got a shitty merit increase it's because your abl doesn't value you. This year they will have a larger pool so their identified top talent will be happy.

You realize ABLs are given a pool to distribute right? If you got a shitty merit increase it's because your abl doesn't value you. This year they will have a larger pool so their identified top talent will be happy.
Good to know. Mine better be good since I’m carrying the team in Leqvio. If it isn’t, that’s my sign to stop working, get a job with a competitor, and take my business with me.

Good to know. Mine better be good since I’m carrying the team in Leqvio. If it isn’t, that’s my sign to stop working, get a job with a competitor, and take my business with me.
giphy.gif

I dunno, still getting way overpaid for a small amount of meaningful work. Why would I be unhappy?

If this is true (highly skeptical), you're being told you aren't worth a COLA.
Maybe you have no self-esteem and you think you're not worth anything, but most functional adults feel differently about themselves.
Especially when the company is making money hand-over-fist.

We consistently take huge price increases throughout the year. There is no reason why we shouldn't be getting raises that keep up with inflation. But it won't happen, which is why I'm not loyal to any company. The only way to keep up or beat inflation is to find a new job every 4-5 years. I'll leave for another company middle of this year and get a 10-15% bump in pay easy.