• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

AZ was always Good to Me.

I also worked for AZ in Florida, it was a good job, and I liked it. It seems that the reps who were born after 1968 complain the most...they are probably have their Phone stuck up their....Wreck-Tum!

I think most of the reps today are...First...Class....Morons.....all they can do is complain. If they would try to do their job...they might find it is a great job with great pay. Maybe many take Prozac...idiots!

I think most of the reps today are...First...Class....Morons.....all they can do is complain. If they would try to do their job...they might find it is a great job with great pay. Maybe many take Prozac...idiots!
An ellipsis is a set of three periods ( . . . ) indicating an omission. Each period should have a single space on either side, except when adjacent to a quotation mark, in which case there should be no space.

Informal writing
In informal writing, an ellipsis can be used to represent a trailing off of thought.

Example
If only she had . . . Oh, it doesn’t matter now.

An ellipsis can also indicate hesitation, though in this case the punctuation is more accurately described as suspension points.

Example
I wasn’t really . . . well, what I mean . . . see, the thing is . . . I didn’t mean it.

Like the exclamation point, the ellipsis is at risk of overuse.

An ellipsis is a set of three periods ( . . . ) indicating an omission. Each period should have a single space on either side, except when adjacent to a quotation mark, in which case there should be no space.

Informal writing
In informal writing, an ellipsis can be used to represent a trailing off of thought.

Example

An ellipsis can also indicate hesitation, though in this case the punctuation is more accurately described as suspension points.

Example
I wasn’t really . . . well, what I mean . . . see, the thing is . . . I didn’t mean it.

Bro you’re either on a PIP or about to be on one you’re making these old geezers point the more you . . . Oh, just quit already!

Informal writing

Example

Example

That....and $1.50 will get you...a cup of coffee. You gives a Rats Ass..except you Dumpster Breath!
If you did you job-ee...as good as you correct...gram-ee...you might have some...Money-ee.
Thanks for the corrections, I will add that to my $2million dollars net worth....Dufus!

AZ supported the purchase of two nice homes, private education for three kids, yearly vacations, etc. Now I am enjoying a great retirement in the NC mountains. AZ was very good to me!

AZ supported the purchase of two nice homes, private education for three kids, yearly vacations, etc. Now I am enjoying a great retirement in the NC mountains. AZ was very good to me!