AZ drug testing for sales rep is hair/urine/blood?

Anonymous

The majority of what I have found online says its all hair testing, yet some people say it was only urine. I want to know what kind of drug test I can expect for an entry level pharma sales rep position. I smoked 2 months ago and know a hair test goes back 90 days, but I'd be ok with a urine test.

<

The majority of what I have found online says its all hair testing, yet some people say it was only urine. I want to know what kind of drug test I can expect for an entry level pharma sales rep position. I smoked 2 months ago and know a hair test goes back 90 days, but I'd be ok with a urine test.

our new CBA requires daily blood testing for HGH

All of the above THEN some - depending on what you put down in the forms you fill out. In high risk cases they are even taking tissue samples. For hair they do prefer taking samples from the pubic region. Look at the positive: you'll get a free and clean shave down there!

Ok you are in trouble. I just got hired a couple of months ago, and they do hair samples only. I am not saying this because you smoked, and I am trying not to be mean. This is the truth Hair Samples.

however, and I dont know this for a fact but hair cuts can effect the 90 day time line. Check out the web to see if that is true or possible.

Good luck,

Ok you are in trouble. I just got hired a couple of months ago, and they do hair samples only. I am not saying this because you smoked, and I am trying not to be mean. This is the truth Hair Samples.

however, and I dont know this for a fact but hair cuts can effect the 90 day time line. Check out the web to see if that is true or possible.

Good luck,

How long does it take for the Drug Screen and Background check results to come back? Who informs you if you are cleared to join?

I wrote the original post. I haven't even applied yet because I wanted to confirm if they hair tested or not. In all honesty, I shave my head anyway to a 1/2 guard so they wouldn't be able to take it from my head. I also shave my body hair too, so don't know exactly where they would get a sample from anyhow.....other then my legs, and the hair isn't 1.5 inches long which is a requirement for testing.

For some reason if I don't have a job in the next couple months, I will be cleaned out at that point and OK to apply.

Everyone should shave their hair off now, male and females. An internal memo said that ALL reps, new and old will be hair tested. Shave all body hair as well.

All males will have a semen test. So no sex or masturbation until the test. Low sperm count is being matched to Beta personalities. Alphas are wanted, and nothing else. No sex for females either, pheremone skin tests will be given, so the longer you go, the higher your oxytocin levels an that is the mark.

Females are also tested for Alpha personalities constantly, by notes on breast size. Pushup bras are being detected with small handheld scanners. Males will be noted on genital bulge. managers have been trained their whole lives to detsct socks in the pants.

If you have reason to think you will fail, call HR and leave a message about any of your shortcomings. Honesty is given 3.2 points on a scoring rubric of 219.

Good luck.

I wrote the original post. I haven't even applied yet because I wanted to confirm if they hair tested or not. In all honesty, I shave my head anyway to a 1/2 guard so they wouldn't be able to take it from my head. I also shave my body hair too, so don't know exactly where they would get a sample from anyhow.....other then my legs, and the hair isn't 1.5 inches long which is a requirement for testing.

For some reason if I don't have a job in the next couple months, I will be cleaned out at that point and OK to apply.

Jesus, nice life trying to figure out how to avoid detection. Why not just clean up your act? Next you'll be posting in the thread on DUI's.

Jesus, nice life trying to figure out how to avoid detection. Why not just clean up your act? Next you'll be posting in the thread on DUI's.

Shut your mouth jackass! It was a once in awhile thing....Not like I am a pothead that smokes every day....

I just lost my job and need income now! And I want to play it safe...so if it means waiting til I am clean, then so be it.

Hair. Just hired and it's only hair. That test goes back the longest.
And don't bother shaving - they can get "creative" if they need to be. (get your mind out of the gutter) they will take it from your pits, legs, etc.

How long after you are hired do you have to take the drug test? Also are there two F2f interviews. I guess what I'm asking is how long after the first f2f interview are you usually given the job and when are you required to take the drug test? Anything would be a big help.

Shut your mouth jackass! It was a once in awhile thing....Not like I am a pothead that smokes every day....

I just lost my job and need income now! And I want to play it safe...so if it means waiting til I am clean, then so be it.

If you are an occasional smoker chances are 2 months is more than enough time. Just go on amazon.com and order a home hair test kit and test yourself. They are all tested the same way at the same labs. Just keep putting off the hair test until you test clan from your home test and you'll be all set.

does anyone know what lab does the hair test for AZ and what the cut off levels are? or do they use the hairconfirm ones and have somone take a sample and mail them into the lab?