• Wed news: New Roche R&D facility. Novo’s dual-acting oral weight loss drug trial. GSK herpes vaccine fails to meet trial goal. Dupixent succeeds in chronic hives. 3 upcoming FDA approval dates to watch. See more on our front page

Avinger

NO WAY THAT HAPPENS!!!
When you are in "senior leadership" and your company is that big of a shit hole you don't get offered better jobs. When the changes happen all senior leadership will be out in their asses. Including the douchbag DD and GS and all other "senior leaders"

That's what happens when you don't deliver on the promise. The ship has sank under their failed leadership.

You cannot lead out of "fear" and have long term success. Growing and develpoping those underneath you is how you grow. Not making them all afraid of losing their jobs.

Oh and Greg Saltillo is still a Dick!
I served with Greg in Iraq and Afghanistan. We certainly had some hairy times in Korengal Valley. There is no one I'd rather have with me in the trenches. I've seen this man act with courage and valor as he took the lives of multiple Taliban warriors. He also earned his Purple Heart by taking shrapnel for one of his subordinates.

Please stop slamming a man who's a bonafide hero.

I served with Greg in Iraq and Afghanistan. We certainly had some hairy times in Korengal Valley. There is no one I'd rather have with me in the trenches. I've seen this man act with courage and valor as he took the lives of multiple Taliban warriors. He also earned his Purple Heart by taking shrapnel for one of his subordinates.

Please stop slamming a man who's a bonafide hero.

This is the type of leader we need more of. Thanks for your service Greg, our country owes a great debt to you.