AVADEL

anonymous

Any thoughts on this company? Do they still have a Urology division? I don't see any other product on their website than the new sodium oxybate with PDUFA in October, yet I see "urology" reps who work for them on LinkedIn. Single dose should be attractive to patients already taking Xyrem/Xywav, but competing with formulary coverage against Jazz will be tough.

<

Any thoughts on this company? Do they still have a Urology division? I don't see any other product on their website than the new sodium oxybate with PDUFA in October, yet I see "urology" reps who work for them on LinkedIn. Single dose should be attractive to patients already taking Xyrem/Xywav, but competing with formulary coverage against Jazz will be tough.

small time. Lots of cronyism

Won’t this new drug have better dosing than Jazz's drug ?

Technically, yes, but a lot of patients are only taking one dose of the Jazz product as it is. I'm not sure the sodium content of the Avadel product but that will factor in. Mostly, Jazz has stronghold on the market, excellent established relationships and other products to negotiate coverage with insurance companies. It's going to be a steep hill for Avadel to climb.