Atlanta Results

<

That's more than sickening. You must be the lone nut in ATL

Most people do like CP. He is an aweome manager. He leaves you alone IF you work and do your job. Heaven help you if you're lazy and/or unmotivated, though, because he will ride your ass. I'd say 80% of his reps love him.

But I no longer have a dog in this race as I'm outta here this week.

I hear CP will have territories from the Northside of Atlanta all the way to Albany. Hope he likes windshield time. Welcome to the new Novartis!

The KAM's who survived whom I have heard about are CC in Atlanta, MI in Valdosta, and SF in Charleston who will only be in S Car with no GA assignments.

I understand that the Albany DM has been mapped to CP as well as Atlanta.

Let's get it started
lol, rotflmbo.

I retired from Novartis 20 plus years ago after 30 years in the field. Things were 2x worse at that time. We were the first to be fed the corporate bull and found out the hard way. At least all of you now know better.

This company is the crapper. At least I made my 401k run up and I withdrew every cent the day I retired rather than truth them. Got six million now, no worries of money and do what I please when I want. Take them for all you legally and morally can’t and don’t look back.