Atlanta Meeting

Role play certifications are ridiculous. They’re designed to give jobs to home office people and managers. Without POAs these useless fools would not have anything to do to justify their jobs. .

Back by unpopular demand…. you’ve worn this old lame song act out on hundreds of threads by now. It ain’t funny and time for a new act loser.
Take it easy, take it easy
Don't let the sound of your own wheels make you crazy
Come on baby, don't say maybe
I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me

Luv ya Bruh

Back by unpopular demand…. you’ve worn this old lame song act out on hundreds of threads by now. It ain’t funny and time for a new act loser.
Same whining bitch, different day.

Don't you remember, you told me you loved me, baby?
You said you'd be coming back this way again, baby
Baby, baby, baby, baby, oh baby
I love you, I really do

Ok you just made 3 lame replies all to yourself. You’re on a roll! I get you’re attention starved but lose the loser song act. Its not working for ya.
I think the “song poster” is somone from HR or home office that is intentionally trying to derail the threads on here, and to keep people from posting, or purposely breaking up the conversation, and adding nonsense so that it appears there is nothing valuable to read on this site. hoping that it will turn people off from visiting this site. In reality there is a lot of truth on this message board.

That emmersive activity was a huge failure. The amount of people that had negative things to share was crazy. Also, what’s with the kindergarten skits and cartoons??
The Immersive Boot Camp was definitely a change of pace. Found it fun to watch some of the incompetent reps hide in the corner and avoid doing any role plays. The Wiggles skit on the first day was so lame. Starting to question if ED Laurie has the experience and skill sell to lead the South. Wish I had some of the other RD's as my leader. Really liked the personality and leadership of Nash. Does he want to take over Florida?

The Immersive Boot Camp was definitely a change of pace. Found it fun to watch some of the incompetent reps hide in the corner and avoid doing any role plays. The Wiggles skit on the first day was so lame. Starting to question if ED Laurie has the experience and skill sell to lead the South. Wish I had some of the other RD's as my leader. Really liked the personality and leadership of Nash. Does he want to take over Florida?
Role plays eh buddy. Useless stuff and more of a high school tough guy routine serving no purpose to anyone other than mgmt. You sound like some dwarf in mgmt.

Nash is THE best. Completely Nash-tastic.
Agreed on the Immersive Boot Camp. (Was nice to participate and be appreciated for doing so.) Learned a few new tips at this meeting, too, such as "TED".

Nash is THE best. Completely Nash-tastic.
Agreed on the Immersive Boot Camp. (Was nice to participate and be appreciated for doing so.) Learned a few new tips at this meeting, too, such as "TED".
Was another complete example of wasted time. They should start calling these meetings fat camp.. because the hotels they pick are so below par, the food is always awful and you are starved for three days. Being stuck in the basement night one was embarrassing to our leaders who said we have a great night in store for you! Why do you treat your sales teams so awful??. After 35 years in this industry I’ve never seen such pathetic meetings then at NVS

I got my love triangle waxed at the meeting. If I’m going to waste 10 hours of my time during the day at these stupid meetings, I’m going to take care of my own needs in the evenings.

Was another complete example of wasted time. They should start calling these meetings fat camp.. because the hotels they pick are so below par, the food is always awful and you are starved for three days. Being stuck in the basement night one was embarrassing to our leaders who said we have a great night in store for you! Why do you treat your sales teams so awful??. After 35 years in this industry I’ve never seen such pathetic meetings then at NVS
I wasn’t there, but have one coming up. Agreed though, after 25 years in the industry, the cheapest, worst run meetings I have ever been to are all of the Novartis meetings I have attended. In fact, if you want to find the low budget version of anything, look no further than who Novartis uses for anything.

I'm a loser, and I'm not what I appear to be.
What I have done to deserve such a fate,
I realize I have left it too late.
And so it's true pride comes before a fall,
I'm telling you so that you won't lose all.
Beatles, 1964

Why the eff do we have leadership from Microsoft? You’re treating us like we are 20 year old, mass market monkeys! So many people in leadership justifying their job with goofy role plays. How is having technology going to get us out of this mess? Horrifying how grossly incompetent dez and crew are.

Bring your learning caps and be prepared to learn how to increase your reach and frequency. Your product messaging skills will be developed and will be tested in your role play certs. The energy levels will be high. Our training and development team asks that you come prepared to grow your craft. Good seedling.
Don’t you worry your little heads… it’ll all be over soon darlings…

You think people "hide in the corner and avoid doing any role plays" is a sign of incompetence?
Did it ever occur to you that, since they do the exact thing 30X a week in front of real customers, this is a complete waste of everybody's time?
Did it ever occur to you that presenting in front of some random marketing jerkoff doesn't actually accomplish anything?
I hope kissing some R.D.'s ass, that you probably don't even report to, was worth the extra 30 spark points.
Moving forward, think twice before you insult the people who see the whole dog & pony show for what it is, an idiotic waste of time and money.