Astrazeneca Tattoo Policy?

back again. Tell us more about how you don’t need validation

You realize I would have needed to ask a question similar to “should I get this tattoo… what do you think I should get… what do you think of this tattoo concept” in order for this to be validation seeking?

I keep coming back because pointing out that you’re an extra level of stupid is comical at this point. You keep throwing a word around that you don’t know the proper definition for or how to use it.

Your reading comprehension is that of a toddler. I asked for AZ’s policy not your fucking validation.
If you had any "reading comprehension", you would:
1) Look it up yourself instead of asking on CP and
2) You would read between the lines and know that no matter what it says, you will still be seen as trashy even if no one says it to your face.
I am guessing by your language people probably already have an opinion of you.

You realize I would have needed to ask a question similar to “should I get this tattoo… what do you think I should get… what do you think of this tattoo concept” in order for this to be validation seeking?

I keep coming back because pointing out that you’re an extra level of stupid is comical at this point. You keep throwing a word around that you don’t know the proper definition for or how to use it.

Yet you are back again

actions speak louder than words, though your shrink has probably told you that.

Pro Tip: people in the Tat culture generally don’t look for corporate policies.

Do you have an OF account? Might as well make some coin to pay off that foot tat