• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Astrazeneca Tattoo Policy?

Are any of you surprised the heavily tattooed and pierced rep hired for Tacoma didn't last much longer after initial sales training!
The manager in Tacoma should concentrate on going to work once in a while. Her idea of a ride along is to call us up at the end of the day and ask us about how are calls went. She then writes it up as if she field traveled with us. Besides recruiting people from her AA meetings for our district, like tattoo boy ,she should do some work for her salary!

I am a primary care rep and looking to get my first tattoo on my arm. Anybody know what the policy is for tattoos? Thanks
Genuinely curious...how's the arm tattoo working for you in offices? COPD patients probably can't wait to show you their ink while they sit in the parking lot ripping cigs after their appointment. Hopefully they came out with Breztri at least!