ARE YOU HAPPY AT GILEAD??..Poll #2..DEC 2012

Anonymous

New poll,, JUST INCLUDE A YES OR NO, OR INCLUDE HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!!

I THINK THIS PLACE STILL SUCKS MONKEY ASS...WITH A BUNCH OF ASS-CLOWNS AT THE HELM THAT REFER TO THEMSELVES AS MANAGEMENT..HATE MY r***** MGR...HE HAS PISSED OFF ALMOST EVERY DOC I HAVE...9 OF MY OFFICES HAVE STRICTLY SAID HE IS NEVER ALLOWED IN THEIR FACILITY AGAIN,,,BETTER FOR ME ANYWAY BECAUSE NOW I JUST MAKE HIS DUMB-ASS SIT IN THE CAR WHILE I MAKE CALLS..damn idiot!

New poll,, JUST INCLUDE A YES OR NO, OR INCLUDE HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!!

I THINK THIS PLACE STILL SUCKS MONKEY ASS...WITH A BUNCH OF ASS-CLOWNS AT THE HELM THAT REFER TO THEMSELVES AS MANAGEMENT..HATE MY r***** MGR...HE HAS PISSED OFF ALMOST EVERY DOC I HAVE...9 OF MY OFFICES HAVE STRICTLY SAID HE IS NEVER ALLOWED IN THEIR FACILITY AGAIN,,,BETTER FOR ME ANYWAY BECAUSE NOW I JUST MAKE HIS DUMB-ASS SIT IN THE CAR WHILE I MAKE CALLS..damn idiot!

Totally agree...hate my manager!

Same feeling as the previous poll. I have been here for too long, over 6 years now, and it has been a bad experience overall, however I have children and bills to pay. If and when a better offer comes, I am gone, currently interviewing so hopefully soon.

Five posts in a 35 minute time period and we are supposed to believe that this isn't the same disgruntled ex-employee who rants like a baby?

Get over yourself dummy. What a waste of a post.

Having worked at a couple of other pharma companies I totally love this place. Yes, I'm in first year but the future at Gilead is one of the best in the industry. If you don't believe me do a Google search and check analysts reviews of Gilead. Oh, and the stock is on a tear and going higher. Are you not in the ESPP? If you are not happy here I'm sorry but this is really an excellent company to work for.

Having worked at a couple of other pharma companies I totally love this place. Yes, I'm in first year but the future at Gilead is one of the best in the industry. If you don't believe me do a Google search and check analysts reviews of Gilead. Oh, and the stock is on a tear and going higher. Are you not in the ESPP? If you are not happy here I'm sorry but this is really an excellent company to work for.

Do I detect a British ascent?

100% YES!! If you are unhappy at GILEAD you NEED to leave because at the end of the day GILEAD owes you nothing. GILEAD is not focused on you but has a greater good in the patients we serve and the science we deliver to impact solutions to unmet medical needs which hopefully impact shareholder value. GILEAD continues to deliver on these three fronts. PERIOD! It is quite mind boggling the entitlements of the "cancer" that infiltrates this company on a daily basis and how you "FEEL" entitled to fornication. LEAVE PLEASE!

Anyone who says they are 100% HAPPY at Gilead is either a new manager, from upper management, or a LIAR! Probably at least two of the three if I had to guess...to say you are at 100% at anything is such a farce. Let me ponder a bit....hmmmm, you make the exact number of contacts per month to your reps, you do the exact number of ride-alongs, you make your reps do an extra report each week, you always have your reps turn everything in at least two days early so you can get it to your boss at least one day early....am I hitting that about right??

Now the reality is you are 100% full of shit, 100% a pain in the ass to all of your reps, 100% hated by all of us...including our docs...and you are 100% EXPOSED! Don't come on one of the most visited message boards within the CafePharma site and attempt to spew your "love and passion" for Gilead. If you are so damn happy, why are you even on this site to begin with...too much free time on your hands, couldn't think of another bullshit computer report to make us do (that only slows our overall performance down), wife took the kids to soccer practice and you played sick or lied to her about having some crap report to do for your boss, when reality was you wanted to jerk it to the CafePharma website...please.

Get your nose out of your bosses ass, do some real independent thinking of your own (if your capable of such) and for the love of God man...spare us all from your 100% theoretical bullshit..and next time go to soccer practice, your kids need you more than Gilead or this CafePharma bitching board...idiot!

Anyone who says they are 100% HAPPY at Gilead is either a new manager, from upper management, or a LIAR! Probably at least two of the three if I had to guess...to say you are at 100% at anything is such a farce. Let me ponder a bit....hmmmm, you make the exact number of contacts per month to your reps, you do the exact number of ride-alongs, you make your reps do an extra report each week, you always have your reps turn everything in at least two days early so you can get it to your boss at least one day early....am I hitting that about right??

Now the reality is you are 100% full of shit, 100% a pain in the ass to all of your reps, 100% hated by all of us...including our docs...and you are 100% EXPOSED! Don't come on one of the most visited message boards within the CafePharma site and attempt to spew your "love and passion" for Gilead. If you are so damn happy, why are you even on this site to begin with...too much free time on your hands, couldn't think of another bullshit computer report to make us do (that only slows our overall performance down), wife took the kids to soccer practice and you played sick or lied to her about having some crap report to do for your boss, when reality was you wanted to jerk it to the CafePharma website...please.

Get your nose out of your bosses ass, do some real independent thinking of your own (if your capable of such) and for the love of God man...spare us all from your 100% theoretical bullshit..and next time go to soccer practice, your kids need you more than Gilead or this CafePharma bitching board...idiot!

Gilead is hardly one of the most visited companies on this site. Get a grip and stop hating.

Gilead is a great company with best in class products and pipeline.

With that said, there are alot of ego's and other high functioning people that can thwart your experience.

Most people on these ridiculous chains are all complainers on the cardio-pulmonary side and not anti-virals.

Why?..because we bought a few primary care companies and forced them into a new culture where real goals drive your success and the bar continues to rise.

Can't cut it? Let's go on cafe pharma and complain about how management sucks.