Happy Juneteenth Gilead!!!!

First, you’re right! I won’t “assume a leadership role” because I’m not white. Comfort with one’s own racial group and promotions means waaayyyy more in America than qualifications. Unfortunately, whites have a say in EVERY promotion/hire at Gilead and throughout Corporate America.

Oh, I definitely know who said it! Problem is he’s surely the ONLY Black person in history you can quote ONE line and he was never respected by whites when he lived. It’s ironic that the ONE line quoted whites weren’t trying to hear it when he said it. Now it’s cliche and the white race’s favorite tag line from a black person to justify their denialism, privilege and continued unfair advantages. Go figure! Yet White America loved the man so much they assassinated him. Now y’all quoting him like you loved him from day one. That’s called FAKE! Sure there’s not a race issue to you because whites land all the jobs so inequity means nada to you. How many times do we hear “race doesn’t matter?” I’ll let you in on a lil’ secret, RACE MATTERS in everything in America. Always has, ALWAYS will!

More misguided, racist nonsense! Name ONE business sector/unit at Gilead that a black person has been hired/promoted into a decision-making and authority role who gives direction for meeting corporate and/or revenue objectives? Name just ONE!!!!! I’m waiting…. !!!! Shouldn’t take you too long to figure out the number is ZERO.
Entitlement & Race is not a capability or skill set for qualifications.
However Performance, Job Experience, and Track Record of Success (top 10-20% consistantly not 1x in 10yr) are qualifications.

Hire the BEST Qualified, not a token for a quota which will only destroy any organization with promotable people not qualified or worse at a level that is their weakest area if competencies! That is what ruins growth & corporations.
Hire the BEST regardless Race Color Creed Religion Sexual Preference PERIOD.
(Take the free loader entitlement least work possible attitude someplace else)

Entitlement & Race is not a capability or skill set for qualifications.
However Performance, Job Experience, and Track Record of Success (top 10-20% consistantly not 1x in 10yr) are qualifications.

Hire the BEST Qualified, not a token for a quota which will only destroy any organization with promotable people not qualified or worse at a level that is their weakest area if competencies! That is what ruins growth & corporations.
Hire the BEST regardless Race Color Creed Religion Sexual Preference PERIOD.
(Take the free loader entitlement least work possible attitude someplace else)

Is “Best” Code for White? Sales is 95% white.

The racist black person on this thread is toxic and needs to not work at Gilead. Look at the statistics. Gilead is very diverse down to gender. The only group under represented is Asians. Don’t throw out percentages based on assumptions and please get over the fact you don’t like a white, qualified ceo. We need to hold c-suite to the color we all get along with and that’s green.

Sad all those successful blx that have raised families and had successful careers and lives have to fear being grouped with victims like you - trust me I know because I am one of them.

Thanks Uncle T!!!! We should be most grateful for those “blx” not living daily with disparate outcomes that the majority of “them” face.

Yea, same bitter racist guy on here claiming to be a victim over and over. Hopefully he doesn’t work here. I think he knows he is losing the argument and has become desperate to continue to be “oppressed.” He realizes society has caught on to his shenanigans and is in a panick

Yea, same bitter racist guy on here claiming to be a victim over and over. Hopefully he doesn’t work here. I think he knows he is losing the argument and has become desperate to continue to be “oppressed.” He realizes society has caught on to his shenanigans and is in a panick

No my friend! It is your kind that’s in a “panic!” I’m merely sharing facts that White America has never been comfortable with or ever want to hear. White America is okay discussing race as long as it’s on their terms and it makes them comfortable. Discussing the atrocities of America is no more uncomfortable for you than other ethnic minority groups.

No my friend! It is your kind that’s in a “panic!” I’m merely sharing facts that White America has never been comfortable with or ever want to hear. White America is okay discussing race as long as it’s on their terms and it makes them comfortable. Discussing the atrocities of America is no more uncomfortable for you than other ethnic minority groups.
Than leave - nobody wants you here

“White America,” confirms you are racist. You can self assign Gilead learning modules to revisit unconscious bias and diversity training. Then let us all know what you learned and take on the rise in violent crime in major cities.

“White America,” confirms you are racist. You can self assign Gilead learning modules to revisit unconscious bias and diversity training. Then let us all know what you learned and take on the rise in violent crime in major cities.

The “Gilead Learning Modules” were designed for white folks to get some level of comfort talking about the crimes of humanity in this country against those not born with white skin. It was sort of a coping mechanism to ease/soothe white anger, fragility and guilt. Your discomfort dealing with and debating facts and reality continue to wreak through your denialist and privileged skin. You’re uncomfortable living with and discussing the crimes of humanity past and present which is a “you problem” that unfortunately is also a “me problem” since whites criminally and grossly maldistributed the wealth of this nation going back to the days of your forefathers. There is no “pulling up one’s self by their bootstraps” or any way to make up for slavery, Jim Crow, continued repression and white fragility other than government-forced equality and fairness. Whites have proven they have no interest in being fair and doing what’s right since they’ve stolen the whole damn pie! The playing field must be leveled. I’m sure you’ll spew more uncomfortable white racist stereotypes and opinions but these are facts. The oppressive history of your race explains the crimes of a people economically disadvantaged. Now you tell me what you learned about the government coup attempt just six months ago (Jan 6th) including violent assaults against federal police and assassinations in schools across America via assault rifles.

The public is tired of your whining - look in the mirror and improve your community and yourself instead of always pulling out the victim card.
Not true! I am LOVING this! Any objective WHITE person can see the truth in this poster’s position. Black people don’t have the luxury of being tired, because we are constantly being undervalued, under appreciated and under-compensated, while watching less worthy whites get the big jobs and big$$ while denying the privilege they enjoy.

Those of you who are “tired-“ have you ever even imagined what it’s like to be a top performing black personality here with an advanced degree and 140 IQ watching and reporting to undeserving dumbasses? Read a book that challenges your beliefs about racism or the fake history you’ve learned? No need to answer. It was rhetorical. We know you haven’t. You lack empathy, intellectual curiosity and human decency.

No way this guys black. Most black people aren't this racist. If he is black. He doesn’t represent anyone but himself. I’m black. He certainly doesn’t represent me.

The “Gilead Learning Modules” were designed for white folks to get some level of comfort talking about the crimes of humanity in this country against those not born with white skin. It was sort of a coping mechanism to ease/soothe white anger, fragility and guilt. Your discomfort dealing with and debating facts and reality continue to wreak through your denialist and privileged skin. You’re uncomfortable living with and discussing the crimes of humanity past and present which is a “you problem” that unfortunately is also a “me problem” since whites criminally and grossly maldistributed the wealth of this nation going back to the days of your forefathers. There is no “pulling up one’s self by their bootstraps” or any way to make up for slavery, Jim Crow, continued repression and white fragility other than government-forced equality and fairness. Whites have proven they have no interest in being fair and doing what’s right since they’ve stolen the whole damn pie! The playing field must be leveled. I’m sure you’ll spew more uncomfortable white racist stereotypes and opinions but these are facts. The oppressive history of your race explains the crimes of a people economically disadvantaged. Now you tell me what you learned about the government coup attempt just six months ago (Jan 6th) including violent assaults against federal police and assassinations in schools across America via assault rifles.
You’re funny