• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Are you guys really in the field with delta

anonymous

Customers starting to look at me very non approving and I was asked to leave a facility last week because delta is ravaging the entire country. Where is the leadership on this? Bms still more concerned about field rides and another prescription

<

Customers starting to look at me very non approving and I was asked to leave a facility last week because delta is ravaging the entire country. Where is the leadership on this? Bms still more concerned about field rides and another prescription

Getting pushed more than ever to get out in the field!! Made the mistake of telling my manager that I’m vaccinated.

Already asked this am when would I be due for the booster and do I plan on getting it.

I have had just about enough of this place.

Getting pushed more than ever to get out in the field!! Made the mistake of telling my manager that I’m vaccinated.

Already asked this am when would I be due for the booster and do I plan on getting it.

I have had just about enough of this place.

Then f'ing quit. SO tired of the I've had enough. Leave...find another company. Jesus it's a public health company asking you to vaccinate for public health sake. It's not the flu...not even close...so don't bring that weak ass they have no right up in here.

New CDC mandate: double groin masks. Yep . . . . . Covid Delta, Gamma, Zeta, Eta, Theta strains can be genitally transmitted and that poses a dramatic future risk . . . . . Groin mask mandate starts 10/1/21