Are we going to follow Merck?

What does senior leadership say about strength of organization? Just curious, but bottom line is no communication about reductions & AZ is shortly gonna get Q3 results. I'd bet that they are positive and that P.Soriot doesn't call for any reductions, nor does shareholders/the board.
I mean, stock price holding steady. AZ is more of an upright ship versus one that's rocking about in tumultuous waves.
Seriously, don't you think this is the end of the Enterprise Years? What would be the reason to scale back on sales? It seems like this website is all about layoffs now. Seriously there's not one blip on a radar about mass layoffs.
AZ leadership did their job, and certainly steered us through the ice caps without any casualties. No pun intended, but smooth sailing ahead. Look at Diabetes for example.. those folks have a lot to be thankful for, and will be super busy next year with all the launches,trials, etc. I'd suggest if you're in respiratory, try to get transferred to cvmd. Lots of positive things happening over there.

What does senior leadership say about strength of organization? Just curious, but bottom line is no communication about reductions & AZ is shortly gonna get Q3 results. I'd bet that they are positive and that P.Soriot doesn't call for any reductions, nor does shareholders/the board.
I mean, stock price holding steady. AZ is more of an upright ship versus one that's rocking about in tumultuous waves.
Seriously, don't you think this is the end of the Enterprise Years? What would be the reason to scale back on sales? It seems like this website is all about layoffs now. Seriously there's not one blip on a radar about mass layoffs.
AZ leadership did their job, and certainly steered us through the ice caps without any casualties. No pun intended, but smooth sailing ahead. Look at Diabetes for example.. those folks have a lot to be thankful for, and will be super busy next year with all the launches,trials, etc. I'd suggest if you're in respiratory, try to get transferred to cvmd. Lots of positive things happening over there.

You are delirious. Click those ruby red slippers together because you definitely are not in Kansas or anywhere on this planet any more.

1000 heads to be cut. AZ will exceed earnings in Q3 due to creative accounting. Otherwise, earnings will be $0.40, below analyst estimates.

Hey look guys, let's get real. Almost everyone on this board knows that the idiot Soriot believes in the old share of voice method. More reps calling on the same docs is the key to success. At least in Diabetes is are launching Bcise and Qtern. They will want to keep every one of us. Hell, I'll bet a steak dinner that we even hire a contract force to help us! Just cool your jets, and make sure you stop by the topless pool at the Mandalay Bay. Enjoy and encourage the babes in your district to go au naturel!

Hey look guys, let's get real. Almost everyone on this board knows that the idiot Soriot believes in the old share of voice method. More reps calling on the same docs is the key to success. At least in Diabetes is are launching Bcise and Qtern. They will want to keep every one of us. Hell, I'll bet a steak dinner that we even hire a contract force to help us! Just cool your jets, and make sure you stop by the topless pool at the Mandalay Bay. Enjoy and encourage the babes in your district to go au naturel!

Make sure you stop by the infamous room on the 42nd floor of Mandalay.

i make a little over 100k in this ridiculous primary care role to literally sit around and do nothing but drive from office to office leaving literature. My district could be cut in half to finally allow us to have something to do daily. This is the most insane industry and thank god they don’t get it. Everybody pretending they are so important ant simply cracks me up. Gotta say I don’t believe layoffs will happen anytime soon. Enjoy the ride kiddos.