APRIL LAYOFFS

anonymous

So we know that they said we will find out mid April who gets cut.

has anyone heard a different timeline? They announce P-Club April 3, so how will they make those people wait 2 weeks just to find out if they have a job or not?

<

has anyone heard a different timeline? They announce P-Club April 3, so how will they make those people wait 2 weeks just to find out if they have a job or not?
Why would P-club people be any more important. I know plenty laid off over the years right after winning. They cut you a check if you’re let go instead of going on the trip.

Good point. Winners won't know if eligible to attend trip until couple weeks before.

Good point. Winners won't know if eligible to attend trip until couple weeks before.
Folks - they are going to cut a check of @ $5000 for the President's Club trip (after they cook the books to eliminate a lot of reps) to all the reps they lay off. This is a major stock/investor play without regard to employees esp. sales reps. Entresto is going generic and Leqvio is 2-3 years away from making it, so sorry that the sales force is considered an expense line on the Novartis ledger book. Bye bye....

Here's the real madness. What would anyone who just won a trip get laid off? It's insanity. Is the HQ Insider still here on CP? Could you give heads up on notification timeline and how everything will roll out?

Neuroscience here: we had presidents club awards announced on Thursday…..presidents club winners let go following Friday. This was in 2022 when we went through AOS. Poster is right they cut checks to winners that are displaced. Bottom line; Z S is running this and President’s Club, relationships, etc won’t save you. It’s all a formula that spits names out

Neuroscience here: we had presidents club awards announced on Thursday…..presidents club winners let go following Friday. This was in 2022 when we went through AOS. Poster is right they cut checks to winners that are displaced. Bottom line; Z S is running this and President’s Club, relationships, etc won’t save you. It’s all a formula that spits names out
I wish the formula would spit out some names quickly, because this uncertainty is killing motivation.

Folks - they are going to cut a check of @ $5000 for the President's Club trip (after they cook the books to eliminate a lot of reps) to all the reps they lay off. This is a major stock/investor play without regard to employees esp. sales reps. Entresto is going generic and Leqvio is 2-3 years away from making it, so sorry that the sales force is considered an expense line on the Novartis ledger book. Bye bye....

$5000 check is another cover up from Lievartis. Just another example of Novartis failing to payout the full value of the award - last 2 times I’ve been to presidents club I’ve been taxed between 13 - 15k.

$5000 check is another cover up from Lievartis. Just another example of Novartis failing to payout the full value of the award - last 2 times I’ve been to presidents club I’ve been taxed between 13 - 15k.

I can tell you that when P Club was cancelled due to COVID in 2020 and we were eventually offered little individual trips or a peloton treadmill, it was $5k value… the turds wouldn’t even offer us the cash instead.

I didn’t even know there were such cheap ass pharma companies out there till I came to Novartis. Every hotel I’ve been to with N has been below any other company I’ve worked. IC has been paltry compared to market. The lunch and learn budget is just absurd. They’ve jacked with my overused cell phone and internet reimbursement continually. FLIPT…..need I say more there? No awards dinner at NSM. Now they’ve figured out how to save some money on P club and they’re cooking the books so they don’t have to pay out the promised IC. These cheap IPads. I still have my Dallas water bottle just to remind me who I’m working for.

hi was it the next day or a week from Pclub announcement that they were laid off?

Yes, announced on a Thursday and 11 pclub winners let go on Friday. It made zero sense so original poster is right—-computer does most of it and if youre abl and rd like you that will help some. Good luck to all.