Anyone hear about the Age Related Lawsuit Lilly Settled

Yes, I opted in, I have been trying to guess also. My gut tells me that each person will receive low end around 250.00 up to maybe 2500.00 high end but I really have no clue.

Yes, I opted in, I have been trying to guess also. My gut tells me that each person will receive low end around 250.00 up to maybe 2500.00 high end but I really have no clue.

In your dreams, the amount was a slap on the pinky! For the amount of people who will opt in, the Lawyers fees, which will take the majority of the settlement! The penalty should have been in the 100’s of million dollars but instead it was a mere pittance, not even equal to the compensation of the lowest paid executive team member!
You have a better chance of filing your own suit since this settlement, though not an admission of guilt, sets precedence!! It may take awhile but Lilly will settle for significantly more than this joke of a settlement!

Andrea Love is the perfect example of why you want to be a low-flying aircraft. She touts herself as an expert in a variety of scientific subjects. Nobody is an expert when it comes to science. A scientist is in a state of constant learning, and disciplines are constantly evolving. The fellow "experts" listed on her website primarily consist of yale know-it-alls with a common hidden agenda. One of my favorites is how proud she is to be an award winner.

My best guess is homeboy skullfucked her and tossed her to the side like the whore that she comes off to be. That would explain her trivial language in the article she wrote.

I say this on this board because if my best guess is incorrect, then you probably paid her to write that article.

Anyone guess how much settlement will be?
Lilly does not care if one or million people participate in settlement. Bottom line, it only cost them $46 million. That's chump change!!! Some one should sue EEOC for such a PATHEtiC penalty!!! Lilly paid someone off!!! The average participant should not expect much after attorneys fees which will take the LION"S share of this settlement. They will be lucky if there is 10% to disperse to anyone with a claim. So my guess is $25 to $50 max. LILLY WINS AGAIN. The old folks took in the keester!!!

Lilly does not care if one or million people participate in settlement. Bottom line, it only cost them $46 million. That's chump change!!! Some one should sue EEOC for such a PATHEtiC penalty!!! Lilly paid someone off!!! The average participant should not expect much after attorneys fees which will take the LION"S share of this settlement. They will be lucky if there is 10% to disperse to anyone with a claim. So my guess is $25 to $50 max. LILLY WINS AGAIN. The old folks took in the keester!!!

It was a $2.4M settlement; where do you come up with $46M?
Not aware of Lilly ever making a $46M discrimination settlement.