• Tue news: Obesity pill race heats up. Express Scripts sues FTC. More ESMO data. Kairos IPO. Daiichi-Merck guided-missile cancer drug. See more on our front page

Anyone hear about Brian Krebs? Did he really kill someone?

I worked with him in Chicago he was always a weird guy and way over rated. He was a typical Lilly poster boy and wasn't well liked by his Dr.'s. Hope he gets the death penalty.

This place is sick. Since I went to work for Lilly in 2001, one rep in AZ has committed suicide, another rep in Chicago was murdered, and now this former Lilly rep has killed someone. What a horrible place this is! This is just the stuff I know about, who knows what other sick acts are being done by or to Lilly reps.

He was fired for falsifying calls. Suicides, murders and murderers is not a Lilly thing it's a nowadays thing.

What about the Ex-Lilly Rep that took a nobody team to 2 NCAA finals.

I know some will slam this but that's ok cuz I know its greener on the other side but who cares about good outcomes......it's a lot more fun to talk about the bad stuff

STFU

He was fired for falsifying calls. Suicides, murders and murderers is not a Lilly thing it's a nowadays thing.

What about the Ex-Lilly Rep that took a nobody team to 2 NCAA finals.

I know some will slam this but that's ok cuz I know its greener on the other side but who cares about good outcomes......it's a lot more fun to talk about the bad stuff

STFU

Oh, falsifying calls. Thank goodness. I thought it was an issue that could have been dealt with professionally.

Your words are so hollow, they echo.

Geez- I just went on the dudes Facebook page. He looks like a complete lunatic with a personality disorder and probably bipolar disorder as well. the sad thing is he actually was employed with lilly from 95-2002.. just what the company is looking for... he looks like he hit the gym pretty hard too! guess you better not mess with a guy over a disputed bar tab. that 's what happens when you sell zyprexa in the midwest.. you get really angry- and it never goes away.....

This place is sick. Since I went to work for Lilly in 2001, one rep in AZ has committed suicide, another rep in Chicago was murdered, and now this former Lilly rep has killed someone. What a horrible place this is! This is just the stuff I know about, who knows what other sick acts are being done by or to Lilly reps.

I forgot to mention the two nervous breakdowns that reps in my area had.

Answers that matter...

I knew him personally and he was fucking crazy. He would be better off in jail or dead. Big time mental problems, drug problems, he had an evil thread to him. And yes, he really did kill a musician and wounded multiple other people. I feel disgusted that I was sort of friends with him at one time until I saw his evil side come out. I pray for the family of the dead and hurt.

How many rampages have to happen before these psych drugs are made illegal? How about a designation on drivers license that indicate one is on massive amounts of your death pills, hence alcohol shouldn't be allowed to be served to this person(kills more people than guns btw)?
If the dude was just legally allowed to be a stoner he never would have left his trashed seaside apartment, and Jimmy would be alive.
What a wonderful industry you all are in.

I lived near Brian as a child. He was sinister back then. My friends were afraid to ride bikes past his house in order to get to mine.

I can't believe someone as troubled as Brian could not be diagnosed by a medical company such as Lilly. I knew Brian had problems when I was 6 years old. How could Lilly not notice? Shame!!!

Lilly let this man sell drugs? Good Job Lilly, you know your shit.

WTF!!!

I don't know what makes anyone believe anything Brian posted online but I knew him and he never worked for Eli Lilly and he never lived in Chicago. most of what he posted was lies. He is very sick. He never got a Masters anywhere. He never went to a University in Florida. I'm sure Lilly can check records and this can be proven. He never would havebeen able to be hired.