Any decent RBDs left?

You all are just such dipshits who have nothing to do but attack, attack, attack. Which must mean you are an underperformer, lazy and toxic. You would RATHER jump on this thread and denigrate RBDs instead of getting shit done. Must be why your RBD is on your ass. So..go ahead. Call out Honeybadger,, call out Chad Delpont or Dan Bell...at the end of the day, it’s you. Look in the mirror and accept the fact you are shit and suck.

Hey lady all I want is a schedule for ride alongs etc. That’s not asking for much is it. This manager has a reputation of riding with reps more than others. And not for any particular reason. That’s not asking for a lot is it.

You all are just such dipshits who have nothing to do but attack, attack, attack. Which must mean you are an underperformer, lazy and toxic. You would RATHER jump on this thread and denigrate RBDs instead of getting shit done. Must be why your RBD is on your ass. So..go ahead. Call out Honeybadger,, call out Chad Delpont or Dan Bell...at the end of the day, it’s you. Look in the mirror and accept the fact you are shit and suck.

Im sorry those folks are terrible at their jobs. Maybe you’re their buddy and it pisses you off to see them called out, but you’ve probably never worked for any of them. I have, and it’s terrible. I wish they were good, and I wish there were some accountability when they’re not. But, there isn’t, so folks come on here to vent. That’s kinda why CP exists.

And I looked in the mirror. Oddly enough I found myself to be both handsome and incredibly capable.

wow. Someone’s nerves are touched. Yup
Those 3 bit off more than they can chew and will be spit out.

If HB has made it so terrible and there is NOTHING redeeming about working at NNI, what keeps you here? No, you didn’t touch a nerve. I’m just tired of cowards using CP to complain and spew crap endlessly. CP wasn’t always full of cowardly, personal shit. Our companies threads sure are though. It’s attracted the trolls who live to tear others down. That’s not venting. That’s bullying. It’s easy to do that when your anonymous. You stand by your experience and issues? Share who you are.

If HB has made it so terrible and there is NOTHING redeeming about working at NNI, what keeps you here? No, you didn’t touch a nerve. I’m just tired of cowards using CP to complain and spew crap endlessly. CP wasn’t always full of cowardly, personal shit. Our companies threads sure are though. It’s attracted the trolls who live to tear others down. That’s not venting. That’s bullying. It’s easy to do that when your anonymous. You stand by your experience and issues? Share who you are.

Is this the pot calling the kettle black, or what? So, it’s ok for you to act like a dick, but not for others? And, here’s a crazy idea: don’t read the fucking posts of you don’t like them. The whole idea of this site is anonymity. Climb down off your self-righteous high horse. I’ll keep posting whatever I want whenever I want, and you can either deal with it or keep pounding away on your keyboard demanding to know my identity.

Is this the pot calling the kettle black, or what? So, it’s ok for you to act like a dick, but not for others? And, here’s a crazy idea: don’t read the fucking posts of you don’t like them. The whole idea of this site is anonymity. Climb down off your self-righteous high horse. I’ll keep posting whatever I want whenever I want, and you can either deal with it or keep pounding away on your keyboard demanding to know my identity.
This!!!

I dont know or care who you are, but I am in love. Rock on.