Any decent RBDs left?

DIBL the best one to be sent sailing but ends up as a DM and is probably loving the KSP regime, cause she is after his own heart

DIBL is a douchebag, and it’s a shame that we ran off a perfectly good DBM to make sure he had a job. But, Delpont is no better - KSP’s ass kisser. It’s a sad state of affairs in the Midwest. I miss JOGR.

DIBL is a douchebag, and it’s a shame that we ran off a perfectly good DBM to make sure he had a job. But, Delpont is no better - KSP’s ass kisser. It’s a sad state of affairs in the Midwest. I miss JOGR.
Delpont will get his own. There is a judgment day for all these folks, it will come sooner or later. Just like BKRE out there in the cold. These guys are going to be out there when one person is managing a virtual sales force.

If we go to a virtual sales force we all need to be looking for another job. No way we can keep our doors open in that case. Look how great it’s been working so far. We have shit ton of metrics, everyone in home office telling us what to do and nobody doing a damn thing.

You dumb fuck, so will you be. I can see all your good at is attacking RBDs. So boring.

We have some shitty RBDs. If you think otherwise, then speak up. And, if you’re bored, I am sure there’s a thread about company cars or faking calls you can hop on and be all energized about. You CHOSE this thread, smarty.

HB here and what’s a total farce is everyone who wants to tear down people who at least try and do a good job. If you think you got it all figured out, step up or shut up. Oh wait, that’s right. It’s easier to be an asshole and criticize than to actually have any solutions, to try and lead, to take responsibility. Your more comfortable in the dark picking off targets because that’s ALL you got.

Some simple career advice friends. No one wants to speak up, that is correct. Using your voice gets you in trouble. Watched people step up and got stepped on. Not criticizing, stating facts. I do have it figured it out, and I do have the solution. I am in HB club because I do play the game. Checkmate.

Some simple career advice friends. No one wants to speak up, that is correct. Using your voice gets you in trouble. Watched people step up and got stepped on. Not criticizing, stating facts. I do have it figured it out, and I do have the solution. I am in HB club because I do play the game. Checkmate.

Good to know that you’re willing to compromise your character and morals for the sake of a paycheck. Classy! Great lesson to teach your kids.

No one mentioned character or morals. I think it sounds like a really good game of survivor.

No, you didn’t mention it, but that’s what it spoke to. Are you going to tell your kids to just “play the game” and “keep your mouth shut” when things they know are wrong are going on around them? Are you going to tell them to just kiss their boss’ ass? If you are, then that speaks volumes to your character and morals. You’re a spineless coward who stands for nothing. Clear enough for you?

No, you didn’t mention it, but that’s what it spoke to. Are you going to tell your kids to just “play the game” and “keep your mouth shut” when things they know are wrong are going on around them? Are you going to tell them to just kiss their boss’ ass? If you are, then that speaks volumes to your character and morals. You’re a spineless coward who stands for nothing. Clear enough for you?

O-k-a-y Karen. Mama needs to go have a drink. This just got really ugly, sounds like someone is taking things way too personal.

Now this is money in the bank. Really good advice, too bad everyone doesn’t have kids.

Crazy!!!!! Honey badger had her lowest ranking rep , however one of her favorites, out of a job. Like the rep was displaced. And then had a new position created for this rep and its technically a promotion because it was obesity job.

please stop with the jealousy. Honey badger knows talent. This obesity rep will win COE. Then what ??? Jealousy will get you no where my little kitty’s!!!!!

No one wanted that territory. Early numbers are in and everyone upset. You will all be crickets if the numbers fall. Stop being selfish. In November you were all relieved to keep your jobs. No one said “ hey I want that huge territory “. Think of others besides yourself. Plus your lucky in diabetes to have catchy commercials etc . You must actually work on the obesity side not only against prior authorizations , however you thief’s trying to steal RXs with weight loss. Truth hurts people you got it easy.

Question!!! Do your mangers contact you right before a virtual lunch and say I would like to jump on too ? This bozo from upstate NY does it all the time. Can’t wait for field rides with him and the fact he follows no schedule from what I hear.

Question!!! Do your mangers contact you right before a virtual lunch and say I would like to jump on too ? This bozo from upstate NY does it all the time. Can’t wait for field rides with him and the fact he follows no schedule from what I hear.

He’s doing his job. You do yours. I know you would prefer to put together a bullshit milk run for your boss, but some bosses like to see what you actually do. Supervision is part of the job. Deal with it.