ANOTHER HIT FOR NUBU

anonymous

THE COPAY CARD WILL NOW ONLY OFFER ONE MONTH BRIDGE.

WITH THE CVS DEBACLE AND OTHER FORMULARIES AND NOW THE COPAY CARD, HOW WILL THEY SPIN THIS ON MONDAY?

MANY LEAVING

THE COPAY CARD WILL NOW ONLY OFFER ONE MONTH BRIDGE.

WITH THE CVS DEBACLE AND OTHER FORMULARIES AND NOW THE COPAY CARD, HOW WILL THEY SPIN THIS ON MONDAY?

MANY LEAVING
Bridge is a waste of revenue, and on a net basis it made no sense to continue to increase our discounts to CVS. We don’t operate at a territory level view. You’re whining because you spend most of your time talking about free product and tiers.

Bridge is a waste of revenue, and on a net basis it made no sense to continue to increase our discounts to CVS. We don’t operate at a territory level view. You’re whining because you spend most of your time talking about free product and tiers.

Seems like it makes perfectly good sense for Lilly and Teva. The above isn’t the reason, the reason is Amgen has given up on the drug because it makes no money.

Seems like it makes perfectly good sense for Lilly and Teva. The above isn’t the reason, the reason is Amgen has given up on the drug because it makes no money.
And? Our company name is Amgen. You’ll never hear an answer on the earnings call begin with “well, it made sense for our competitors.”

It’s not just this BU... it’s everywhere at Amgen... there are too many warning signs... they will either go under at this rate or be acquired by someone more capable... get out while you still can... this is what organizations look like just before they crumble... this is your warning

You’re an idiot. There are three cgrps. In order to compete, being able to get the drug is kind of important.
Ok, dumb ass. Stay in your world of the occasional snack deliveries and being made to stand in the corner, like a child, while you wait for a signature. You have no idea how this business works, and your stupidity is obvious.

It’s not just this BU... it’s everywhere at Amgen... there are too many warning signs... they will either go under at this rate or be acquired by someone more capable... get out while you still can... this is what organizations look like just before they crumble... this is your warning
Please regale us with your experience in valuation, M&A, and corporate bankruptcies. Moron.

I didn't know about the copay card. Seriously what else next? It's one setback after another. All because Amgen is arrogant and won't negotiate well with payers.

Wonder if there will be layoffs? They certainly did not have any need to hire all of those new reps. Many were Novartis and they didn't work to begin with.

I don't wait for signatures. I just wish this product and our division could catch a break. CVS is a HUGE player in some markets. It's going to be terrible in 2022. And now the copay card. I heard other payers were not putting Aimovig on formulary next year too.

so according to you, this is going well?

Exactly. Half the business unit has quit, the other half wants to, all the managers are brand new because we won’t pay for talented ones, all the RDs are new because we won’t pay for talented ones, we’re not covered on any plans, have a label update weekly, are run by people that have no idea what they are doing, have a new study that proves nothing that anyone cares about, constantly promote people from INBU that don’t know how to sell anything. Other than that, this is fun.

I didn't know about the copay card. Seriously what else next? It's one setback after another. All because Amgen is arrogant and won't negotiate well with payers.

Wonder if there will be layoffs? They certainly did not have any need to hire all of those new reps. Many were Novartis and they didn't work to begin with.

I find it hilarious that every thread contains some slam about how Novartis didn’t work. Maybe the problem is Amgen. Maybe the problem is the people who work for Amgen and how incompetent you all are. You love to point the finger at everyone but Amgen.

I find it hilarious that every thread contains some slam about how Novartis didn’t work. Maybe the problem is Amgen. Maybe the problem is the people who work for Amgen and how incompetent you all are. You love to point the finger at everyone but Amgen.

this person is not wrong... I personally think it’s Amgen and I blame their asses all the time

this person is not wrong... I personally think it’s Amgen and I blame their asses all the time

I personally think it's Novartis. Few in the Company worked. There were no pharmacy calls, no lunches, no speaker programs. They got huge bonuses for doing nothing. My partner was one of the few who worked, but I've talked to many others, and we didn't need to hire them.

Exactly. Half the business unit has quit, the other half wants to, all the managers are brand new because we won’t pay for talented ones, all the RDs are new because we won’t pay for talented ones, we’re not covered on any plans, have a label update weekly, are run by people that have no idea what they are doing, have a new study that proves nothing that anyone cares about, constantly promote people from INBU that don’t know how to sell anything. Other than that, this is fun.

spot on

I personally think it's Novartis. Few in the Company worked. There were no pharmacy calls, no lunches, no speaker programs. They got huge bonuses for doing nothing. My partner was one of the few who worked, but I've talked to many others, and we didn't need to hire them.

Who decided to partner with Novartis? How are things now that they are gone?

you clearly have no idea how the contract/ partnership was structured. They didn’t make pharmacy calls because that was only allowed under Amgen’s contract. They 100% did lunches! My partner did more lunches then me! The difference was once Covid hit they were unable to do Virtual lunches! That was the entire Novartis organization.. not just Aimovig reps and the speaker program only changed in the last part of working with them! Again completely out of the reps control.. that was every rep working at Novartis. My partner had better relationships then me and was awesome to work with. Everyone wants to point the finger as to why it’s a disaster here! It has nothing to do with Novartis and everything to do with Amgen leadership and lack there of.