• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

AI staying or going?

<

We have the best bag of AI's in the industry. Territory is doing well and I'm making money. Trying not to focus on the aspects we can't control. If it's going to happen, let it

We have the best bag of AI's in the industry. Territory is doing well and I'm making money. Trying not to focus on the aspects we can't control. If it's going to happen, let it

Much truth here. It's just a shame to glance backwards and see the carnage and terrible decisions and mismanagement and good people who left because of the clusterfuckery. We really had some good reps and managers. But yes, nothing is stopping us from making the best of it moving forward if that's what it must be.

Much truth here. It's just a shame to glance backwards and see the carnage and terrible decisions and mismanagement and good people who left because of the clusterfuckery. We really had some good reps and managers. But yes, nothing is stopping us from making the best of it moving forward if that's what it must be.

Could still effect them. There is still not much certainty. Makes it touch. I know I been applying to be on the safe side. Hopefully with the new leadership things will be positive. .