• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Is women's health going to survive

lets hope so as there is literally very little to do! Are we even gonna have a fall poa- I can't imagine role playing Lolo and estrace for the 500th time!!! And let's hope we all get the fibroid product..and not just part of women's health- thoughts??

as soon as the dust settles with Teva deal. Who the hell knows when that will close, but it will and soon thereafter, divesting WH and Pri Care, and along with proceeds from Teva will allow for a transformational deal. Brent needs this. You heard it here first. This will happen.

I just accepted a WH position and after reading all of these posts I'm kind of regretting it. The base salary was not the best and I'm wondering if the bonuses make up for a lower base? I know actual bonuses are often exaggerated but it sounded like a good plan. Am I completely crazy for jumping aboard?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

unfortunately the bonuses don't seem to be anywhere close to what they tell you when you accept the position. They are highly exaggerated. I believe I was told the average per quarter was around $8,000 and I haven't seen anyone in my division make over $6k since the start of the year. I'm not saying that an extra $6k a quarter is bad, but when you are making about $25k below base of industry standards, it hardly makes up for the difference.

I just accepted a WH position and after reading all of these posts I'm kind of regretting it. The base salary was not the best and I'm wondering if the bonuses make up for a lower base? I know actual bonuses are often exaggerated but it sounded like a good plan. Am I completely crazy for jumping aboard?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Should have done your homework. But if you needed a job then enjoy

unfortunately the bonuses don't seem to be anywhere close to what they tell you when you accept the position. They are highly exaggerated. I believe I was told the average per quarter was around $8,000 and I haven't seen anyone in my division make over $6k since the start of the year. I'm not saying that an extra $6k a quarter is bad, but when you are making about $25k below base of industry standards, it hardly makes up for the difference.

Thanks! That is definitely helpful and knowing what to actually expect when going in makes a difference. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been in the division or in WH in general? And what's in your portfolio?

You must suck because my bonus check is never below 12k. I'm unsure of what you're doing wrong but you need to step up your game.

as soon as the dust settles with Teva deal. Who the hell knows when that will close, but it will and soon thereafter, divesting WH and Pri Care, and along with proceeds from Teva will allow for a transformational deal. Brent needs this. You heard it here first. This will happen.
Mgr Dave D has heard voices in the bathroom

So is this more accurate?

I would estimate around 8-9k before taxes but that all depends on your bag. Reps who sell Liletta tend to make less in bonus than those who do not. They are still clueless about how to manage that. There are a handful of Liletta reps who make bank but on the whole if you sell Liletta you are going to make less and be ranked lower. On the other hand you will have buy and bill experience which is valuable in a job search

You must suck because my bonus check is never below 12k. I'm unsure of what you're doing wrong but you need to step up your game.

if it makes you feel better to say someone sucks just because they aren't making what you make, then go ahead. Seems like an insecurity issue to me.

I'm sure some people make 12k and that's awesome, but it isn't always realistic. If one of your products doesn't do well, it will certainly have an impact on your overall payout. I've see reps in the division make a killing on one product and be in the top % but struggle with another and that really takes its toll.

I'm not currently in the WH division with Allergan (but I am employed here) and I just applied for a WH position with Teva. On the day of my phone screening they had just gotten word that they were not allowed to hire or even interview anyone from Allergan. I'm pretty sure the Allergan WH division is in the works to be sold to Teva. The two companies know how to make and close deals and with the strengths and weaknesses in each pipeline it totally makes sense!

I'm not currently in the WH division with Allergan (but I am employed here) and I just applied for a WH position with Teva. On the day of my phone screening they had just gotten word that they were not allowed to hire or even interview anyone from Allergan. I'm pretty sure the Allergan WH division is in the works to be sold to Teva. The two companies know how to make and close deals and with the strengths and weaknesses in each pipeline it totally makes sense!

Total speculation. They probably aren't hiring Allergan employees in any of their departments.

Troll here. Did you guys know your competitor pays their Reid 82,000 in bonus at 100%. And you can max at 200%. You guys are very underpaid. Just thought you should know. It might help some get motivated. Good Luck