• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

They're Not Going To Wait

So.... title of this thread.... seems like they will be waiting after-all

Received an email from JL today that pretty much said 'hey, it doesnt make sense to drop the axe before end of year. So, PCR we have our eye on layoffs you for 2018 instead of 2017'

a great place to start is the over populated and bloated management teams! The money spent on these losers is what is killing the company!!! Please start cutting the Texas management team !!!

please cut DMs. 1 DM can cover 2 teams. No sense in riding with just 9 Reid once every 4-6 weeks. If you can’t tell whether a rep is doing their job in a 2 day ride once every 3 months then idk what to tell ya.
Cutting DMs would save so much financially

Santa please let me get the new fat ass dm that lives hours away has lots of babies and shit so she can't ride with me. Dear Jerry Scrooge can you arrange this for me????????? Too good to be true but lines right out since wasting time and money is this company's qtd strategy. This shit show is so fucked up.