After disastrous start to launch, Biogen still expects 'minimal' sales from Aduhelm this year

<

I highly recommend it!!

You’ll get rewarded for things you had nothing to do with! Easiest way to get president’s club. I’ve never won before but here I’m a super star!

Aduhelm vials had maybe a 2.5 yr expiry from date of manufacture and CFO Mike said 225M inventory

Have sold maybe 4M total. Lets be generous and say Biogen can somehow sell 12M per year which wont happen. Thats a lot of at risk inventory even if it stays on market as a money loser.

And 480M SG&A to date for Aduhelm.

Ouch.

Aduhelm vials had maybe a 2.5 yr expiry from date of manufacture and CFO Mike said 225M inventory

Have sold maybe 4M total. Lets be generous and say Biogen can somehow sell 12M per year which wont happen. Thats a lot of at risk inventory even if it stays on market as a money loser.

And 480M SG&A to date for Aduhelm.

Ouch.

There are easier ways to make money. Let Roche do the lifting and cash checks.

There are also easier ways to burn money. Pay Michel 15M+. Stock Buybacks. Buy Nightstar. Keep unused Manufacturing capacity spinning in circles. Have heads of business who make more than the business has in sales. Build inventory for a blowout estimates launch only to have the disastrous launch of the decade. The possibilities are endless although Biogen has already used all those listed.

There are easier ways to make money. Let Roche do the lifting and cash checks.

There are also easier ways to burn money. Pay Michel 15M+. Stock Buybacks. Buy Nightstar. Keep unused Manufacturing capacity spinning in circles. Have heads of business who make more than the business has in sales. Build inventory for a blowout estimates launch only to have the disastrous launch of the decade. The possibilities are endless although Biogen has already used all those listed.

Where does holding another superspreader event fit into all of this?