Abbvie turnover at all-time high

That’s amazing, you speak Spanish! You are really smart after all so I shouldn’t be surprised. I know I will need time to understand your answer but maybe I can try. Please tell me how a company that has never developed and launched their own molecule, has leadership that has a spotty track record at best, is going to compete with the other guys. I am excited to hear your take on this. You must be the best rep at AbbVie.
ok Spicoli. Wall Street would disagree with you so that should say enough. Go back to your weed and waves and leave the smarts to the smart ones

Spicoli, that’s Spanish for best friend. Thanks dude. I am totally aware of how smart you are. That’s why I would love you to answer the questions I had in the beginning. What is the company that’s never developed and launch their own molecule going to do when they have to compete with the big guys? Are those super smart Wall Street guys just gonna be happy with our incredible access and calls per day? I am going to wait patiently for your reply, as you are obviously more than just a rep. Got a run. I heard this morning. Set of waves is absolutely killer bro. Cowabunga!

Is that psycho director Erica something or the other still around? You know the one with the permanent joker smile? Think she was from Arizona. What a wackadoodle she is. So full if herself but a complete idiot.

Spicoli, that’s Spanish for best friend. Thanks dude. I am totally aware of how smart you are. That’s why I would love you to answer the questions I had in the beginning. What is the company that’s never developed and launch their own molecule going to do when they have to compete with the big guys? Are those super smart Wall Street guys just gonna be happy with our incredible access and calls per day? I am going to wait patiently for your reply, as you are obviously more than just a rep. Got a run. I heard this morning. Set of waves is absolutely killer bro. Cowabunga!
Compete with the Big Guys? WE ARE A BIG GUY you dolt. You must be divorced

Compete with the Big Guys? WE ARE A BIG GUY you dolt. You must be divorced
Never been married actually. I am too busy with the Advanced Leadership Development team that I have been placed on. It’s for young, capable and progressive employees that have been identified for leadership roles in the future. Can’t wait to see where it takes me in my career. That being said, make sure you are entering your calls into veeva everyday and grabbing Panera when you can. You are obviously tracked for that. Time to take on today’s challenges. I wish you luck wise one.

Our company doesn’t really care about the Sales Team anymore. Just riding us to the ground with no intent to pay us for the work we’re doing. Set quotas so high we can’t attain them to save on paying us out. Sad really.
so true. merit increases at 3% not keeping up with inflation. and loss of profit sharing. promise of more bonus money unattainable with goals & sporadic spiff with same winners each time. making less $ than 4-5 years ago.

so true. merit increases at 3% not keeping up with inflation. and loss of profit sharing. promise of more bonus money unattainable with goals & sporadic spiff with same winners each time. making less $ than 4-5 years ago.
When they can they will replace us slowly with AI and other tech. The goals are set so the company can make max profit. If your quote is 15% growth, they make profit around 6 percent if they don’t have to pay the majority of the sales team. If you hit 15% it’s only gonna happen once. Anyway. And then they hit you with the 80/20 mantra. Just be happy you do t work in an office, those jobs are horrible.

Never been married actually. I am too busy with the Advanced Leadership Development team that I have been placed on. It’s for young, capable and progressive employees that have been identified for leadership roles in the future. Can’t wait to see where it takes me in my career. That being said, make sure you are entering your calls into veeva everyday and grabbing Panera when you can. You are obviously tracked for that. Time to take on today’s challenges. I wish you luck wise one.
not surprised

not surprised
Are you surprised that I am not married or that I am in the leadership development program. Why get married brah. So a lady can value you for what you’re worth to her and as soon as you ain’t worth it she’s gonna bail on you. But you got to sit around and listen to her complain about her friends all day. Nah compadre, my lady is the sea.

Are you surprised that I am not married or that I am in the leadership development program. Why get married brah. So a lady can value you for what you’re worth to her and as soon as you ain’t worth it she’s gonna bail on you. But you got to sit around and listen to her complain about her friends all day. Nah compadre, my lady is the sea.
yes, you rep is a dog face