• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Abbvie PIPs Increased By 50% In 2016

is hard to believe that some people in this company believe what their rm's tell them or their idiotic dm's.
these idiots only tell their reps what they want them to hear.management is only out for themselves.many of these asskissers will be facing layoffs also....middle management is a very heavy financial load for the company...be glad to see some of these assholes laid off!!!

The writing is on the wall. No I am not in met but am in Hum. Near term, would bet layoffs next month in met then the rest of us are left sitting on a sinking ship. Everything is going to ride on cancer meds. That is what has reignited the stock (in addition to Trumps election of course)

If you are not in that franchise or trying to get in it (I am) your outlook for longterm employment here is very poor,
Unfortunately, have already been told the vast majority of those slots will go to experienced ca external candidates.

This post is right on the money. The outlook and positions espoused at the last earnings conf call spelled this out perfectly.
Selling expense is way out of balance by product and overall too high. What more do we need to hear?

The Abbvie spinoff is going on 4 years old and we have not had any major sales/marketing adjustments to match failing sales streams in several areas, namely HCV and Metbolics. Humira sales are only a matter of time and could be even sooner if the courts soften up on supposed patent protection.

Oncology remains as the only mentioned growth product line, I am also trying to get in but have also been told its extremely experience dependent and ONC prior relationship driven.

If they give me a decent severence will merrilly waltz out of here and retire. This place has gotten far too politicized and hardly fun anymore.

your deal will be as follows. 1 week severance for every year and a half week for every year over 40 plus all vacation.

Same deal offered year over year over year. Do yourself a favor and calculate the value knowing what those dollars are.

Yes, you will get the WARN built in as well.

is not doom and gloom bozo.if you are in met or hcv . is time to send out resumes .be prepared before they tell you to wait by the phone.i,personalyl sent out a few resumes just in case.already have an interview set up.met will dissolve soon.the writing is on the wall

is not doom and gloom bozo.if you are in met or hcv . is time to send out resumes .be prepared before they tell you to wait by the phone.i,personalyl sent out a few resumes just in case.already have an interview set up.met will dissolve soon.the writing is on the wall
If they reduce headcount in Met or HCV, you can readily transfer to another Abbvie sales force. So quit the doom and gloom, Bozo!

is hard to believe that some people in this company believe what their rm's tell them or their idiotic dm's.
these idiots only tell their reps what they want them to hear.management is only out for themselves.many of these asskissers will be facing layoffs also....middle management is a very heavy financial load for the company...be glad to see some of these assholes laid off!!!

totally agree, a 10% cut in mid mgmt would GREATLY streamline effectiveness !!

cutting down some of the misfits in hcv and met middle management (ie.rms and dms) would be be a very simple process if reps could report some of the antics and inappropriate behavior these morons display out in the field when working in front of our drs and staff without retaliation.is embarrassing and unprofessional to say the least.