• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Abbvie PIPs Increased By 50% In 2016

Whats deal with the periscope letter and why are reps getting whacked in mass numbers ?

In violation of Company policy, Periscope has been used by low level (Sales) associates to promulgate Company (private) business matters to outsiders and competitors. This is a major unforgivable violation of Company P&P and calls for termination. The Company, being very lenient, only initiates a PIP, thus giving the culprit the opportunity to demonstrate corrective action and prove loyalty.

Another periscope firing today. One by one, the weak are picked off.

firing.jpg

My DM asked me if I know how to hack GPS. I easily turned the tables on him & asked if GPS can be hacked. I told him I didn't think so.
What a Dilbert, he's clueless.
\

What I have known to work is to simply place your smartphone / tablet in a metal foil lined bag or even better a small metal container (must have 100% shield coverage to be safe) and that guarantees zero GPS tracking. The tracking algorithms in the smart phones etc timeout after about 24 minutes and you are home free to be 'off duty'. Also word of caution - use periscope very judiciously as it could be monitored by your DM. Leadership is providing guidance to DMs on how to use this against rank and file. Thread carefully my friend.

\

What I have known to work is to simply place your smartphone / tablet in a metal foil lined bag or even better a small metal container (must have 100% shield coverage to be safe) and that guarantees zero GPS tracking. The tracking algorithms in the smart phones etc timeout after about 24 minutes and you are home free to be 'off duty'. Also word of caution - use periscope very judiciously as it could be monitored by your DM. Leadership is providing guidance to DMs on how to use this against rank and file. Thread carefully my friend.

great insight.... there are other hacks as well..... goto darkweb

\

\

this is good info. thanks