• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Abbvie Allergan salaries

I make 110k 21 years Level3 for 7 years now. It’s low but I can’t break through the glass ceiling. I ask for more but every year I get 2.8% more and told that I’m doing a good job. If I move to Executive rep I can make more, but getting a 4 on a review is impossible at Abbvie.
The CA law just passed where the hiring company must post salary ranges. Then we will all know if your paid appropriately.
I would hate to be the VP who under pays minorities.

Not throwing shade, genuinely curious... have you ever finished in the top 30%-20% to get a 4 on a review?

Hoping Abbvie adjusts merit increases in 2023 to reflect inflation. Recently reported in news North American corporate merit increases on average to be 7%. Economy and sky high rents in big cities killing some of us. I have faith in Abbvie & praying no layoffs too. Tough times ahead.

This shows how fucking dumb Allergan has their folks. They yip on about performance performance performance. Which to an Allergan rep=calls per day. That’s fine when the patients you represent do not have complex issues. A monkey could hock the lowest estro birth control pill.
The patients that AbbVie reps (prior to Allergan buying Abbvie) seek to help have chronic issues. You can’t waltz in w/ the same salesy attitude. The Allergan approach to this chronic patient type falls deaf.
“Dr, I want your next 10 pain patients. And I’ll call you twice a week until you throw me out.”
—Good luck.
The pelvic pain market takes more finesse than most any Allergan employee could hope to muster. You cannot drive chronic disorders into submission with 15 calls per day.
And Abbvie reps in WH are mostly rejects that n’r impressed their way out. Lazy, shell game playing, self preserving cheats. At least with some individuality.
The Solvay reps amongst us certainly all spawned from the same gremlin fed after midnight. Brainless suck up zombies with non productive boomerang thoughts.
The obstacles the WH franchise face, in my opinion, are insurmountable and unrelenting.
Most efforts the franchise make end up just costing offices more time and setbacks.
Nearly every WH call has negative value.

WOW. You are one pompous, angry person. You make generalized judgments based off what facts, I’m not sure, yet you offer zero solution, even if just a theory on how things could be done better. Rather, you spend your time slinging insults here. I’d venture to say that you have no clue how much other reps are working, and to call people lazy and cheats when you know nothing for certain is slanderous and deplorable. If you’re such an expert on the subject, why don’t you offer some kind of brilliant insight rather than bitching and slinging insults to people you have no idea about? You think about that, I’ll just be over here thinking about how much fun it must be to be married to you.

This is the dumbest post I’ve ever seen on cafepharma. Like the dumbest, but with some sizzle like it’s a fajita of dumb. You’re just a complainer who couldn’t hack it. Loser