• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Abbott Vascular Clonmel

I heard they are going to try get some of the zone leads back to Ops because they are so shockin
The entirety of DES is just shocking. Thanks to the boss Liam , for turning to place into a sweat camp with bullying tactics. They wonder why people jump ship to Boston and abbott has such a bad Rep and Ppl are suicidal with a manager like this…modern day concentration camp this place. His apology didn’t seem to work as he is now crushing the spirit once again in DES. He will ruin this factory to the ground.

The entirety of DES is just shocking. Thanks to the boss Liam , for turning to place into a sweat camp with bullying tactics. They wonder why people jump ship to Boston and abbott has such a bad Rep and Ppl are suicidal with a manager like this…modern day concentration camp this place. His apology didn’t seem to work as he is now crushing the spirit once again in DES. He will ruin this factory to the ground.
I heard he drives that Tezla so he can put it into autopilot mode and suck his own co*k on the commute to and from work!!!! Some say they have seen it happen and this is why he is so angry with the people working 4 him , lining his pockets to pay for his tezla.

Don't worry lads tyrants don't last long n that place ye got an apology so now ye are all entitled to compensation be brave don't accept the apology and complain to the hsa. Long live DES keeping the place going for decades.

HI GUYS BEEKY BROWN NOSER HERE!!! JUST CHECKING IN ON MY DES FREINDS!! ANOTHER WEEK AHEAD , I HOPE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF GOSS TO FILL MY BIG ASS UP WITH!!! IM SURE MY MINIONS WILL FIND OUT EVERYTHING , AND REPORT IT BACK TO ME!!! , YOU WONT FIND OUT ABOUT MY LIFE THOUGH, WE ONLY DISCUSS ABOUT ALL OF YOUR LIVES!!!!
#ILOVEABBOTT
#FILLMYASSWITHGOSS!!!
#IN EARLY HOME LATE(ABBOTT IS MY HOME)
#KEEPEMCOMING!!!

#SUPERVISORSINMYPOCKET!!!!

HI GUYS BEEKY BROWN NOSER HERE!!! JUST CHECKING IN ON MY DES FREINDS!! ANOTHER WEEK AHEAD , I HOPE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF GOSS TO FILL MY BIG ASS UP WITH!!! IM SURE MY MINIONS WILL FIND OUT EVERYTHING , AND REPORT IT BACK TO ME!!! , YOU WONT FIND OUT ABOUT MY LIFE THOUGH, WE ONLY DISCUSS ABOUT ALL OF YOUR LIVES!!!!
#ILOVEABBOTT
#FILLMYASSWITHGOSS!!!
#IN EARLY HOME LATE(ABBOTT IS MY HOME)
#KEEPEMCOMING!!!

#SUPERVISORSINMYPOCKET!!!!
Ah she’s a quite woman pal, can’t imagine that woman ever gossiping in DES

Hi I’m after catching Diabetes type 1 from the food in the canteen, can I take this to the HR? All I wanted for my god damn breakfast was some freshly cooked hash browns , I feel abused everytime I put the sausage near me mouth

Ah she’s a quite woman pal, can’t imagine that woman ever gossiping in DES
If this post is. about d old woman with d black Mercedes and walks side to side in DES , she has been known as beeky brown noser for a reason. In all truth , this woman just can not mind her own business. She has that beeky nose so far up leads/supes assses, it is an absolute abomination. There is know wonder she is called a brown noser. I pass this line annd ppl are suicidal looking on that line getting roasted with questions from Beeky. I would not last the week on this line with that nosey sod. No wonder ppl that lovely woman on L7 had to leave this line over Beeky. I can not imagine working with a nose bag like this. She seems to think she is a supervisor herself in d corner crimper all day , she must not be able for anything else (crimp and moan and live for the job). This woman should worry more about going on a diet and sorting them legs out.
#this woman doesn’t Goss.
#cheersbeekyscryingagain.

That fat Cat , Frances Mickord , is not only getting Nosier every day, with that big beeky nose of hers, but These legs on this women, are very sore looking. I think this women is in a lot of pain. It is clear she is trying to make others miserable as she is , as this is her only option in life. Horrible person. This is why I moved off this line and cannot stand this nosey bit*h. I see why they call her brown noser.