2024 Side Hustle

Pro tip:

I order from Olive Garden two pans one filled with fillet mignon for 20 the other with pasta. I keep the filet mignon in the car and I deliver the pasta for my luncheon & Learn been doing it for years.
Also I’ll do a pan of veal Parmesan or a pan of chicken Parmesan usually 30 cutlets in each and deliver the pasta or the cheap stuff to the office I keep the cutlets in the sales wagon, take them home and eat and freez ‘m.

test me.
QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6852598"]Go spam another board loser…oh wait, you probably already are. Sad how you get your jollies. Is it lonely in mom’s basement?[/QUOTE]

Pro tip:

I order from Olive Garden two pans one filled with fillet mignon for 20 the other with pasta. I keep the filet mignon in the car and I deliver the pasta for my luncheon & Learn been doing it for years.
Also I’ll do a pan of veal Parmesan or a pan of chicken Parmesan usually 30 cutlets in each and deliver the pasta or the cheap stuff to the office I keep the cutlets in the sales wagon, take them home and eat and freez ‘m.
test me.
QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6852598"]Go spam another board loser…oh wait, you probably already are. Sad how you get your jollies. Is it lonely in mom’s basement?
[/QUOTE]

Olive Garden doesn’t serve veal parm. Caught in another lie.What a dope.

Only a real dork would know the status of veal parm at The OG! Any tips on bread sticks?QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6853122"][/QUOTE]

Olive Garden doesn’t serve veal parm. Caught in another lie.What a dope.[/QUOTE]

Transforming the company car into my personal profit machine with free fuel is my kind of creative entrepreneurship. I'm an expert at spinning plates with UberEats, DoorDash, and Grubhub.

I ingeniously time my deliveries around those doctor's offices I'm logging phantom visits. This way, my gas receipts and "sales calls" align in a mysteriously perfect harmony.

And the crowning glory? The miles I accumulate are the perfect alibi for my fictitious appointments. After all, who would doubt my heroics (saving the world one "patient" at a time) if my car was just gathering dust in the driveway?

That’s very inspiring massage!
May I have the privilege to add one value added point is buying marine fuel for your pleasure boat and or aviation fuel for a Piper Cub with the gas card.
With that you’ll achieve “perfect harmony”
Transforming the company car into my personal profit machine with free fuel is my kind of creative entrepreneurship. I'm an expert at spinning plates with UberEats, DoorDash, and Grubhub.

I ingeniously time my deliveries around those doctor's offices I'm logging phantom visits. This way, my gas receipts and "sales calls" align in a mysteriously perfect harmony.

And the crowning glory? The miles I accumulate are the perfect alibi for my fictitious appointments. After all, who would doubt my heroics (saving the world one "patient" at a time) if my car was just gathering dust in the driveway?

I can confirm the gas card bears fruit I mean fuel of all kinds.
That’s very inspiring massage!
May I have the privilege to add one value added point is buying marine fuel for your pleasure boat and or aviation fuel for a Piper Cub with the gas card.
With that you’ll achieve “perfect harmony”