2 days/month mgr ride alongs

Agreed 100%. Managers in the field that often provide diminishing returns. We have 20-30 year vets with the boss every month. What exactly is the point? It's an exercise in futility and costs the company a fortune. Managers provide little to no value.

Yet you always whine about the manager not knowing how you work when it comes to assessment time.
A 20 - 30 year vet can be 1 year 20 times. There is a reason a person stays as a rep for 20 years. It often down to lack of long term business perspective, even when they are fantastic in the moment.
The pity is that the manager seems to be providing no real value that you recognize.

Yet you always whine about the manager not knowing how you work when it comes to assessment time.
A 20 - 30 year vet can be 1 year 20 times. There is a reason a person stays as a rep for 20 years. It often down to lack of long term business perspective, even when they are fantastic in the moment.
The pity is that the manager seems to be providing no real value that you recognize.
I'm sorry but I missed the reason why "a person stays a rep" for 20 years". Just curious why you think that may be case.

For everyone who still has their job, maybe the time has come that will cut back on the 2 days a month DBM ride along insanity.

This frequency always seemed so ridiculous. In sales positions in other industries, if your manager rode with you this often it was because you were on a PIP.

For everyone who still has their job, maybe the time has come that will cut back on the 2 days a month DBM ride along insanity.

This frequency always seemed so ridiculous. In sales positions in other industries, if your manager rode with you this often it was because you were on a PIP.
Thanks for nothing....! Are you fucking kidding me with this bullshit , who the fuck cares right now , wait..... ! When Pascal is done with us you will happy if you even have a job.

I always eat a ton of cheese so I can fart often with a really bad smell. I never say excuse me or anything. I just play dumb and make loud and foul smelling farts. Managers learn to not mess with me after that.