ZYNEX MEDICAL OVER-BILLING INSURANCE COMPANIES

So how are the anger management classes working out for you? Is the stress getting to you? You actually went thru the effort to post that anger? Another Zynex rep is "folding like a cheap deck of cards".
USED CAR SALESMEN ARN'T EDUCATED ENOUGH TO HAVE AN INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATIONS SO THEY THROW OUT F-BOMBS, ETC....POOR ZYNEX MEDICAL

USED CAR SALESMEN ARN'T EDUCATED ENOUGH TO HAVE AN INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATIONS SO THEY THROW OUT F-BOMBS, ETC....POOR ZYNEX MEDICAL

And then they billed us and we didn't like it and they are all crooks and insurance sucks and they over-billed and corporate greed and and and..... go F yourself, this whole thread is just flat-out stupid and completely pointless

Another unfunny drone from lower skid-row and don't laugh out loud or LOL unless you are complete H-Mo.... now lets get back to important stuff like overbilling and some worthless company that employs 150 people.

I want to enter the frey! Hey everybody, please read the zynex financials. The new year end report is out and this company is in T R O U B L E!!!!!!! We should all LOL at the poor management, terrible cast-off sales reps and the company debt!!!!!!!!! Zynex can't even pay their own rent!!!! The owe for back taxes!!!!!!!!!!! 3 pending lawsuits!!!!!!!!!!! Owes Anthem Healthcare $1.3 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all in the report, look it up and have fun! 85 sales reps who get paid on HMO shit, that'll make you alot of money :) H-Mo :)

I was told about this board and want to express my frustrations. I have been told things that have been proven as lies by our former electrotherapy rep from zynex. There was always something I found to be disengenuous about this guy for years but since he went to work for this company I have found that he lied on many issues. The big one is that the patient will be able to use the electrotherapy unit for 60 days without any charge to the patient. That's bull. He also said that he will follow up with every patient after we set the patient up. Not once has he ever followed up. He also says the company accepted HMO's and medicaid which is also untrue. The big issue I have is that he said he was going to take care of the prescription (but what I guess he doesn't know is that I'm married to the doctor we have diff. names) with the patients doctor directly and that I didn't need the added stress of getting the signature on the rx. I was talking to my husband and he said that he never had any document from zynex for "xyz patient". I asked the rep a week or so later when he came through my door if he got the rx okay and he replied, "yep, that very day!" Well you can see my issue here. We decided to stop dispensing the machines but continue to use another vendor for clinical reasons.

I was told about this board and want to express my frustrations. I have been told things that have been proven as lies by our former electrotherapy rep from zynex. There was always something I found to be disengenuous about this guy for years but since he went to work for this company I have found that he lied on many issues. The big one is that the patient will be able to use the electrotherapy unit for 60 days without any charge to the patient. That's bull. He also said that he will follow up with every patient after we set the patient up. Not once has he ever followed up. He also says the company accepted HMO's and medicaid which is also untrue. The big issue I have is that he said he was going to take care of the prescription (but what I guess he doesn't know is that I'm married to the doctor we have diff. names) with the patients doctor directly and that I didn't need the added stress of getting the signature on the rx. I was talking to my husband and he said that he never had any document from zynex for "xyz patient". I asked the rep a week or so later when he came through my door if he got the rx okay and he replied, "yep, that very day!" Well you can see my issue here. We decided to stop dispensing the machines but continue to use another vendor for clinical reasons.
This is typical. It's the mentality that starts at the corporate level and hire reps that mirror the corporates. Ugly

Zynex Medical an electrotherapy company from Littleton, Colorado is over billing insurance companies for their products. Anthem is now collecting about a million dollars in over payments from Zynex. Thats just the tip of the iceberg. INSURANCE COMPANIES BEWARE OF ZYNEX MEDICAL.

insurance companies are already onto zynex medical. look at their statements. burning bridges everywhere

Turn them in for fraud.

This is typical. It's the mentality that starts at the corporate level and hire reps that mirror the corporates. Ugly

A message to all the stupids out there:

The Physical Therapists never read these boards

The doctors don't care

The investors don't care

This is just unhappy inside people with too much time on their hands. Remember, you're replaceable. We have a model that works and we are going to maintain our edge as long as we can remain viable. You $12.00 hr people will be replaced if you keep it up. We are already looking into it.

A message to all the stupids out there:

The Physical Therapists never read these boards

The doctors don't care

The investors don't care

This is just unhappy inside people with too much time on their hands. Remember, you're replaceable. We have a model that works and we are going to maintain our edge as long as we can remain viable. You $12.00 hr people will be replaced if you keep it up. We are already looking into it.

My 4 yr degree is worth more than sitting here high pressuring people to pay for tens units. I don't care about Physical Therapists, doctors ot investors. I only care about my friends here who get more than the $12.00 an hour that your quoted. Your the great one do it yourself Mr. High&Mighty.

Very hard to over-bill ins cos. There is a negotiated and contracted price for products and services as set by coding standards as CPT and/or HCPCS codes. The charge back experienced by Zynex and others was rectified more than a year ago. Most insurance cos are bigger and a lot more sophisticated than Zynex.

Well Zynex Medical has revised their earnings due to overbilling insurance companies. So you upper management types who prowl the Cafepharma Boards are liars. Zynex is a fraud.