ZYNEX MEDICAL OVER-BILLING INSURANCE COMPANIES

Anonymous

Zynex Medical an electrotherapy company from Littleton, Colorado is over billing insurance companies for their products. Anthem is now collecting about a million dollars in over payments from Zynex. Thats just the tip of the iceberg. INSURANCE COMPANIES BEWARE OF ZYNEX MEDICAL.

<

Everybody over bills. You people don't know you're own business. Grow up and go lose your business like a good sport. Don't cry along the way, it's sad to watch and pitiful to listen/read to. I've been reading the crap you fucking people at empi have been posting and it motivates me more to kick your fucking ass all over my territory. Go fuck yourselves.

Whoa big fella. Why the attitude? Are all Zynex distributors as mean spirited and venumous as you? Your post hurts more than it helps, that's for sure! Stay calm and state your case.

I beg to differ. Not everyone over-bills. There are good quality companies that perform under the guidelines set and there is one company (Zynex Medical, Inc.) The=at performs the HealthSouth way. We know what happened to HealthSouth.

Very hard to over-bill ins cos. There is a negotiated and contracted price for products and services as set by coding standards as CPT and/or HCPCS codes. The charge back experienced by Zynex and others was rectified more than a year ago. Most insurance cos are bigger and a lot more sophisticated than Zynex.

Has ANYONE had a good experience with this garbage company? Let's be honest -they hire all the rejects from Empi, RS, Care, and others. They have no moral compass and are not kicking Empi's ass .... ANYWHERE in this country. Whatever business they steal, they lose in 60-120 days when patients get stuck with bills for $2500+. It's a JOKE, but I love it- because it makes my accounts appreciate our company that much more! Wonder if they do background checks on Zynex reps?

Very hard to over-bill ins cos. There is a negotiated and contracted price for products and services as set by coding standards as CPT and/or HCPCS codes. The charge back experienced by Zynex and others was rectified more than a year ago. Most insurance cos are bigger and a lot more sophisticated than Zynex.
Hey dumbass! According to your own company financials that are public knowledge online, Zynex has a chargeback to Anthem for $1.3 million for 2010! So take your lame ass shit and smoke it with a corn pipe, buddy!

I work for Panther Medical and we see these crooked Zynex guys down here. The therapists won't work with them and the docs are tired of the bullshit. Thank you Zynex for helpng me.

Why dog the good folks at Zynex? We work hard and perform with grace. We work within the confines of the insurance system and have excellant equipment and I don't understand the hate speech. God Bless you and God Bless the good folks at Zynex.

Everybody over bills. You people don't know you're own business. Grow up and go lose your business like a good sport. Don't cry along the way, it's sad to watch and pitiful to listen/read to. I've been reading the crap you fucking people at empi have been posting and it motivates me more to kick your fucking ass all over my territory. Go fuck yourselves.

It's hard to believe that this person is taking care of your mother and father. Does this sound like a guy you want out there giving patient care?

Why dog the good folks at Zynex? We work hard and perform with grace. We work within the confines of the insurance system and have excellant equipment and I don't understand the hate speech. God Bless you and God Bless the good folks at Zynex.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING! GOOD FOLKS AT ZYNEX? LISTEN TO THE PROPHET AT ZYNEX, THE SPIN ZONE!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING! GOOD FOLKS AT ZYNEX? LISTEN TO THE PROPHET AT ZYNEX, THE SPIN ZONE!

Seriously, with all due respect, who gives a FUCK about anything that has to do with Zynex and medical billing??? Does this have ANYTHING to do with Healthcare reform???? No, now take your bullshit comments and go the fuck somewhere else. Sincerely Thank You

Seriously, with all due respect, who gives a FUCK about anything that has to do with Zynex and medical billing??? Does this have ANYTHING to do with Healthcare reform???? No, now take your bullshit comments and go the fuck somewhere else. Sincerely Thank You

So how are the anger management classes working out for you? Is the stress getting to you? You actually went thru the effort to post that anger? Another Zynex rep is "folding like a cheap deck of cards".