Zontivity

<

What's the deal with this drug? Why didn't docs write for it? Help an Aralez rep out!

Are you fukcing kidding me? Where do I start? Little managed care access, especially for Med D, and this is the age group for the drug. $300-350 a month doesn't work for them.

Triple anti-platelet? How do you spell excessive bleeding and pending lawsuits when that happens?

Weak data-only small, incremental benefit seen

No advocacy from a single national thought leader

No advocacy from a single teaching institution

No advertising in peer-respected journals

No discussions about it a national conferences

Not in any national guidelines

Addition of zontivity to aspirin and placid is a confounding factor

Other than that, there's nothing fucking wrong with the drug. We sold a little over 2 million and you dumb fucks bought it for what? 20 million? Good luck whack job

Are you fukcing kidding me? Where do I start? Little managed care access, especially for Med D, and this is the age group for the drug. $300-350 a month doesn't work for them.

Triple anti-platelet? How do you spell excessive bleeding and pending lawsuits when that happens?

Weak data-only small, incremental benefit seen

No advocacy from a single national thought leader

No advocacy from a single teaching institution

No advertising in peer-respected journals

No discussions about it a national conferences

Not in any national guidelines

Addition of zontivity to aspirin and placid is a confounding factor

Other than that, there's nothing fucking wrong with the drug. We sold a little over 2 million and you dumb fucks bought it for what? 20 million? Good luck whack job

Hey, I'm just a rep. I didn't buy the fucking thing! Maybe the problem was that you Merck fucks can't sell? We're launching this shit and we're gonna show you how it's done!

Merck is still around???? Talk about a dinausaur company

A dinosaur company with countless blockbusters, billions in profit, and the trust of most docs in the field. Go home, Aralez shmucks. Your bullshit company can't play in the big leagues, and even cafepharma knows that and relegates you to the startup biotech boards. Lmao

A dinosaur company with countless blockbusters, billions in profit, and the trust of most docs in the field. Go home, Aralez shmucks. Your bullshit company can't play in the big leagues, and even cafepharma knows that and relegates you to the startup biotech boards. Lmao

Ha! Yeah, and you guys couldn't sell jack squat with all the money and power merck has behind them. We will sell it. Watch.