Zimmermet CMF or Stryker

SB and TS were let go for amazing and hilarious reasons - a lot of them - I heard it will all be public soon and will end up being a fiasco all the way to the top of the division, Stryker CMF if f'd along with HC the former beer salesman leading the charge on target comp... digging their own graves at Stryker CMF

SB and TS were let go for amazing and hilarious reasons - a lot of them - I heard it will all be public soon and will end up being a fiasco all the way to the top of the division, Stryker CMF if f'd along with HC the former beer salesman leading the charge on target comp... digging their own graves at Stryker CMF

Please please tell us. Dying to know. Can't wait. Heard about an event but lips are so tight. Why?

yeah i left this division because of the target comp fuckery. Trying to artificially control your pay through smoke and mirrors while changing up your accounts. That and worthless RMs and ADs. Seriously what do those people do? Useless dolts.

They do "conference calls" and get morbidly obese and lose touch with what it means to actually work and/or add value to anything besides what their upward managers think of them... YOLO!

Sorry you got your territory cut and were fired.

I've known this guy for a long time and I have never heard as much as a negative whisper about him while working at Stryker. I know a lot of people here feel the same way too. You lost a good guy, get over it. So say what you want, it won't matter to the guys here that know him. Someone seems a little scared.

Censorship? What is happening to all the posts?

This person is right, the posts about TC and MS got removed! Someone said they had some good dirt on MS. Would love to hear it, that guy couldn't sell his way out of a paper bag.

If you're a Stryker CMF rep make sure you have an exit strategy in your pocket. Recent departures across the org should be eye opening enough that the kool aid has turned. Management will read this (they always do) and spin this as "the lame competition" spreading BS online. The turd starts at the top, looking at you DM "the uninspiring", HC "I sold a lot of distal radius", TC "judas", KF "stuff your backstock", WJ "xs polo yolo", ML "how the shit are you a mgr", MS "I had all the business", GH "same as ML". Can't really speak for the west, especially since 2 of the actually decent leaders were just canned. Biomet or KLS will pick them up soon enough.

Whose Biomet? Is that the company whose reps run around with the screw driver thingy and do that little infomercial gig? Wow amazing! That's a game changer lol. Keep hiring our throwaways!

This person is right, the posts about TC and MS got removed! Someone said they had some good dirt on MS. Would love to hear it, that guy couldn't sell his way out of a paper bag.

If you're a Stryker CMF rep make sure you have an exit strategy in your pocket. Recent departures across the org should be eye opening enough that the kool aid has turned. Management will read this (they always do) and spin this as "the lame competition" spreading BS online. The turd starts at the top, looking at you DM "the uninspiring", HC "I sold a lot of distal radius", TC "judas", KF "stuff your backstock", WJ "xs polo yolo", ML "how the shit are you a mgr", MS "I had all the business", GH "same as ML". Can't really speak for the west, especially since 2 of the actually decent leaders were just canned. Biomet or KLS will pick them up soon enough.

Honestly, I dont know how a Stryker CMF rep makes money. Lower commissions to start out with than the competition and CMF has no Thoracic Rib/Sternal biz. Geez, that literally how most KLS, ZimmerBio, Synthes reps make 1M or more on their territory bottom line. If I lost my rib biz I would be out 1.3M a year! I'm almost dropping some facial trauma cases because of the time and low pay. I'd rather do a rib and make 20k per case in 3 hours that 3k for a 4-5 hour double jaw.

[QUOTrE="anonymous, post: 5929971"]I've known this guy for a long time and I have never heard as much as a negative whisper about him while working at Stryker. I know a lot of people here feel the same way too. You lost a good guy, get over it. So say what you want, it won't matter to the guys here that know him. Someone seems a little scared.[/QUOTE]

Bill Only issues, was under serious pressure. It will all be out soon.

Whose Biomet? Is that the company whose reps run around with the screw driver thingy and do that little infomercial gig? Wow amazing! That's a game changer lol. Keep hiring our throwaways!

Ha, this poor 25 year old Stryker rep is already addicted to the CMF bullshit. Get back to your mandible fractures bro. How's that target comp working out on your $1000 fracture cases? And it's funny that you piss on the iQ, seeing as you guys are making your own version. As usual you'll be late to the party. See you in 5 years when your thoracic line finally launches! You guys are so out of touch with reality it's stunning. Stryker CMF- where only the best meatheads end up.

There is no denying that every former Stryker CMF rep who is now working at Biomet was fired. Everyone of you was fired!!!!!!

Come on, you know that's simply not accurate. I know you little snakes like to spin BS, but try harder. Keep eating right out of your managers hand! It's a meathead circle jerk over there right now with a bunch of insecure twats in leadership roles. Stryker CMF, were talent goes to die.

me Stryker rep, me sell shitty implants and garbage biomaterials. You not use Stryker? Me smash you, make you use Stryker. Me skip leg day. Me make 150, me best rep in city. Me glad to work at Stryker CMF.