Zero integrity, from Alcon

anonymous

You begged us to stay. You told us there would be no changes. You said the hiring freeze was to reorg rural areas to reduce travel. You said that the those that are jumping ship are foolish. You dangled money in front of our faces to retain us and now we sit with 8 DMs gone- amazing DMs. Some of the best. From big cities. And a 20 percent reduction in sales force. We would have been foolish to believe you completely (and we didn't) but we had HOPE with victor and his words. This is the worst company. It is full of lies and values mignons. You can't explain this away. You lied to all of us and your integrity will never be restored. I will resume my job search. This is not a company I would want to represent nor people I want to work for.

<

You begged us to stay. You told us there would be no changes. You said the hiring freeze was to reorg rural areas to reduce travel. You said that the those that are jumping ship are foolish. You dangled money in front of our faces to retain us and now we sit with 8 DMs gone- amazing DMs. Some of the best. From big cities. And a 20 percent reduction in sales force. We would have been foolish to believe you completely (and we didn't) but we had HOPE with victor and his words. This is the worst company. It is full of lies and values mignons. You can't explain this away. You lied to all of us and your integrity will never be restored. I will resume my job search. This is not a company I would want to represent nor people I want to work for.

Sad to say, but this is the norm in pharma, but Novartis is one of the worst. Best way to describe N....the Hillary of pharma.