• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

ZepBound national goal

anonymous

LMFAO Lilly

You want to get out of really paying ties commission with your national goal but guess what

When you have a national goal then none of us give two flying fvcks about trying.

Thanks for the year off
I will see my required call average and then go home. I’m not seeing one extra person or doing anything more than the minimum.
We are paid the same & treated the same so you get what you get.

Hope we are on national goals or district goals next year too.

What a time to be alive

<

LMFAO Lilly

You want to get out of really paying ties commission with your national goal but guess what

When you have a national goal then none of us give two flying fvcks about trying.

Thanks for the year off
I will see my required call average and then go home. I’m not seeing one extra person or doing anything more than the minimum.
We are paid the same & treated the same so you get what you get.

Hope we are on national goals or district goals next year too.

What a time to be alive

Easy money my friend. We have District goals for Mounjaro. Nobody on my team cares or works hard. We Make the calls and go home. Lilly is a piece of shit company. Lilly don't care about me , so I don't care about Lilly.

The company can't keep up with demand... They know exactly how much product is being made. And supply can't keep up with demand.

Why TF would they commission you when they know the company goal is only as high as the amount of product they can produce? Lol y'all ain't that bright are ya?

The company can't keep up with demand... They know exactly how much product is being made. And supply can't keep up with demand.

Why TF would they commission you when they know the company goal is only as high as the amount of product they can produce? Lol y'all ain't that bright are ya?

Lilly is making a fortune & paying reps minimal.
That’s ok. Reps will work the minimum. Who knows how much Lilly could have made if we were out actually taking to customers and actually gave a fvck

And don’t think for a second that if we are working harder & actually pushing for prescriptions that it doesn’t make a HUGE difference.

Will zeobound be written? Absolutely
Can the sales force make a difference in whether the maximum amount is written or not? 1000%

Could easily use Wegovy data before its supply issue.
Goal by volume in each territory and adjust goals each quarter. Lilly caps at 120% of goal so it’s not like they’ll over pay anyone lol

I do think the co-pay card for Mounjaro that encouraged off label use of weight loss made it tough for them to goal the true volume of obesity. But that card also skewed other products like Jardiance. Jardiance had to compete with Mounjaroun which included weight loss prescriptions

I love being on a national goal
I’m a sample dropper without samples lol

My PC1 & PC2 reps are detailing Zepbound anyway. They aren’t paid for it so thanks for that ahhh hahaha

Quit complaining and enjoy the year off. The DBU reps went through this last year and taught me to log the required number of calls and go home. No rewards for effort and skill set, so do the minimum

I love being on a national goal
I’m a sample dropper without samples lol

My PC1 & PC2 reps are detailing Zepbound anyway. They aren’t paid for it so thanks for that ahhh hahaha

Quit complaining and enjoy the year off. The DBU reps went through this last year and taught me to log the required number of calls and go home. No rewards for effort and skill set, so do the minimum

and that’s why you’ll always be in primary care. You can’t handle any more than that. Laziness and cheating show excellent work ethic and appreciation to whoever offered you that job

and that’s why you’ll always be in primary care. You can’t handle any more than that. Laziness and cheating show excellent work ethic and appreciation to whoever offered you that job

Oh that's hilarious. You actually think reps provide much value beyond leaving samples? Ahahahahhhahaha!!! So brainwashed you are. And that's why you'll continue to give 120% on a daily basis and then one day, in the not so distant future, you'll be laid off and wonder, "why did I work so hard" and "I put forth so much effort and cared beyond my family and personal life, but they still laid me off." Trust me girli, you'll get yours in due time

Oh that's hilarious. You actually think reps provide much value beyond leaving samples? Ahahahahhhahaha!!! So brainwashed you are. And that's why you'll continue to give 120% on a daily basis and then one day, in the not so distant future, you'll be laid off and wonder, "why did I work so hard" and "I put forth so much effort and cared beyond my family and personal life, but they still laid me off." Trust me girli, you'll get yours in due time

keep making excuses for your laziness and cheating behavior. You really deserve to lose YOUR job. Wait you don’t even do “a job”. I work. I don’t brag on a company forum that I lie and laugh about it. Stick to primary care where you can get by with it and be so very proud of yourself.

keep making excuses for your laziness and cheating behavior. You really deserve to lose YOUR job. Wait you don’t even do “a job”. I work. I don’t brag on a company forum that I lie and laugh about it. Stick to primary care where you can get by with it and be so very proud of yourself.

You think a Specialty Rep means anything at Lilly? Ahahahahhhahaha!!! They literally took all of pc3's and turned them into Specialty Reps. News flash baby girl, Specialty rep means absolutely nothing. How about you continue to neglect your kids, your husband, lead conference calls, be the lead on 10000 projects, and feel super good about working so super hard. And I'll continue to work 1 hour a day, 3 days a week, making the same pay as you. Then when we are both laid off on the next round of cuts, I'll be the one laughing.

Everyone knows the most unethical, pathologically lying reps work in Oncology. They have absolutely ZERO access -unless providing a breakfast/lunch at the few Oncology offices allowing them, and spend the remainder of their day submitting fake calls, so perhaps you should refocus your holier than thou, indignant responses toward the sociopaths “working” in Oncology.

I’ve held about every rep position
Primary care
Specialty sales
Oncology
Regional Trainer
District Sales Manager in primary care

There’s no difference in sales between primary care & specialty
All depends on experience, motivation and skill set,

I’ve seen plenty of horrible, lazy reps in every field. Seen very good reps in each field

Zepbound reps have absolutely no motivation right now. Everybody is paid the same so don’t work harder than the person working the least.