Year of the DSM

<

When are you cretins going to figure this out? Management is a cabal. They are nothing more than do-nothings and when things get rough or when there is a need for a few scalps, they will break out the nails and the crosses and begin to crucify the sales reps one by one. As a rep you need to be a world class ass kisser and hope for the best. Just remember....pharma sales are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to medical sales. You are scum......

Don't think that’s what is meant. Currently they are like the Teflon Don....untouchable. They lie, manipulate and harass at will with no repercussions.

there you go again Fat Ass. I get it; he fired you and you just can't get over the fact that you messed up and got caught. Yes, we all cheat to some degree but when you get caught you cannot fault your DSM for firing you. Our prisons and jails are full of innocent people, just ask them.

there you go again Fat Ass. I get it; he fired you and you just can't get over the fact that you messed up and got caught. Yes, we all cheat to some degree but when you get caught you cannot fault your DSM for firing you. Our prisons and jails are full of innocent people, just ask them.
Nope. You have identified the wrong person. I’m still here and in case you are wondering I have no disciplinary issues. You have a guilty conscience.