Xray Andrews

Finally got the ax

• Awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perfect

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It’s sad to see you all consumed by me. You all know you can’t say any of this to my face. I would crush you like a bug. All you sissies were weak anyway. As for my situation, I have wealth. I made plenty of money where I don’t need the work. Unlike you

1. You have bad knees and would drop like a sack of $hit
2. You are not crushing anything these days
3. Establishing wealth after preying off your wife’s assets does not count, weak!
4. Have you fixed those two fake front teeth that someone busted out when you were trying to crush them, LMAO!
5. What’s your next LinkedIn trick? RayKomodoHealth, Joke.

Ray Komodo is not just crushing the unemployment line; he's body-slamming it and giving severance packages a run for their money. He's a heavyweight champ in the jobless arena!

You sad punks have no clue. I work as a hobby unlike you desperate sissies. I have accumulated massive wealth and now get to enjoy my time. Go ahead and pretend I’m sad about this

The only thing you are crushing are the worthless corn flakes in your cereal. You cannot even afford eggs and bacon. You are seriously one of if not the biggest loser in Janssen history. Agreed with earlier post, the Champ of severance packages. Loser!

Sad Punks, Look in the mirror you worthless POS! You went to the gym, great. Your legs are skinny AF. Teeth are a snaggle toothed mess. Except the fake front two, lmao. Hair, thin AF. Small package according to Ex. You don’t have $hit.

Does everyone understand who is reading his nonsense, he would crumble in an alley fight. All sizzle, little steak.
Ray's not the one lighting up this forum with posts. Those gems are someone else's comedy routine, doing a Ray impersonation. But here's the kicker: Ray's secretly the undercover ninja of forum lurking. How do we know? He axed his fake LinkedIn profile, "Ray Komodo Heath," faster than you can say "caught red-handed" after it got spotlighted. Seems like he's playing a game of digital hide-and-seek, worried his shenanigans might get too much limelight.

Ray's not the one lighting up this forum with posts. Those gems are someone else's comedy routine, doing a Ray impersonation. But here's the kicker: Ray's secretly the undercover ninja of forum lurking. How do we know? He axed his fake LinkedIn profile, "Ray Komodo Heath," faster than you can say "caught red-handed" after it got spotlighted. Seems like he's playing a game of digital hide-and-seek, worried his shenanigans might get too much limelight.
Absolutely On target. He is an exposed fool. His hide & seek game is very close to Bin Laden. Hey Ray, we caught Bin Laden. He is now fish food. Stay Strong Ray Komodo. Keep foolin the fools.

Absolutely On target. He is an exposed fool. His hide & seek game is very close to Bin Laden. Hey Ray, we caught Bin Laden. He is now fish food. Stay Strong Ray Komodo. Keep foolin the fools.
You my dumb ass are writing and responding to your own threads! did someone piss in your Cheerios champ?! You are an angry person that needs to stick it out longer with therapy! Good luck pal…you’ll need it!!!

It’s sad you carry this on. Making up fake posts as nothing but a troll. A weak troll.

It was wracism by others that nailed XRay. We all know that. The turnover in leadership went from 75 white male to under 5%. The other RBDs undermined him from the west. Heck even the DMs in RA,DM was instructed to fabricate issues regarding him and float that those to the Home Office. That fellow never had a chance. It was like ants on a sugar stick the way those women dismantled him. Like it or not the legal case is pending and the outcome for Jnj will not be a good one. He is spending his time mansion shopping.