WTF?? Englebert Humperdinck is Dave Moore's Replacement?

The insulin and GLP1 markets are becoming so heavily commoditized that a sales force really isn’t needed. BIG changes are coming....

It is so obvious that the last 2 posts are coming from the same person.... considering you are trying to scare people and you know so much why don’t you tell us where you get your intel from concerning the plans of Novo - you are a troll and a person who enjoys scaring others- and to be honest I seem to think I know who you are....................O-h-I-o

It is so obvious that the last 2 posts are coming from the same person.... considering you are trying to scare people and you know so much why don’t you tell us where you get your intel from concerning the plans of Novo - you are a troll and a person who enjoys scaring others- and to be honest I seem to think I know who you are....................O-h-I-o

I posted the comment about insulin, but not the one about GLP-1. And, I’m not from Ohio. Considering you’re accusing someone else of spreading false info, you might want check your own before posting. Regardless, I get my info from people who used to be in home office. Once they leave, it’s amazing how much they’ll tell you. Maybe not 100% accurate, as things change over time, but I would put it as pretty reliable information. Let’s just say it’s better than your guesses above.

Dude you nailed it. This HS/HSAM bullcrap is nonsense--at best. WASTE of money, and that model was to save jobs. Please.

Sure. Let’s stick with that SoV model that was applicable in the 1990’s. I mean, we all know that access is shitty virtually everywhere, but let’s make no adjustments and do exactly the same thing that we’ve been doing for the last 25 years. Awesome! Let’s go, guys!!

Sure. Let’s stick with that SoV model that was applicable in the 1990’s. I mean, we all know that access is shitty virtually everywhere, but let’s make no adjustments and do exactly the same thing that we’ve been doing for the last 25 years. Awesome! Let’s go, guys!!
Pharma does do the same thing every time - they just pay a consultant millions to call it something different.