Wrongful termination lawsuit!!!

OP here. If you feel the need to share any info on discrimination lawsuits, this would be the place. If you don't have any info, you don't need to leave any comments:) Pretty simple! If you have walked in my shoes, you would know; otherwise, you are an idiot.

It's filed! I am the OP. I slept soundly for the first time in months. I would gladly appreciate any links for ANY info that can assist my case. Wrongful termination is unjust in this industry and pfe with discrimination. I can prove it, too.

Wait, I thought you said in post #1 the suit was filed ? You are a very unintelligent person.
Also there would have to be EEOC claim filed that was validated, before any attorney would
even consider taking the case. Now get a job and get over your firing

yeah, this is either a troll, a pathetic attorney looking for dirt to file a suit or a moron with a really bad attorney. If the latter, I second the sentiments of the PP...stop whining, wasting your time and get a job!!

Your atty will guide you correctly. Good luck! Pfe has this coming. Hope you score big time. I know of so MANY people that were wronged and forced to leave. Trumped up stuff. You will settle way before this continues, esp when you name people and sue them individually!! LOL
BTW, I am a rep and I have won many summit awards and my bff is an atty:) No I am not a troll, I am just educated on how this system works. It works to your advantage.

Your atty will guide you correctly. Good luck! Pfe has this coming. Hope you score big time. I know of so MANY people that were wronged and forced to leave. Trumped up stuff. You will settle way before this continues, esp when you name people and sue them individually!! LOL
BTW, I am a rep and I have won many summit awards and my bff is an atty:) No I am not a troll, I am just educated on how this system works. It works to your advantage.

yes, of course...so many people wronged on trumped up charges. Because that's so necessary when you are an "employee at will" and can be terminated for anything that is not illegal or discriminatory. Give me a break, if you spent have as much time focusing on your career as you did trying to get an easy buck through a lawsuit, you might actually have some success.

yes, of course...so many people wronged on trumped up charges. Because that's so necessary when you are an "employee at will" and can be terminated for anything that is not illegal or discriminatory. Give me a break, if you spent have as much time focusing on your career as you did trying to get an easy buck through a lawsuit, you might actually have some success.

Right! You got canned for a reason... You suck!
Accept it, live with it, and move on.