Worst Medical Companies

Add up these bad things, multiply it by 100 and you have Medline. Just go there and read about them. Bad MGT, takes $ from reps, reps leaving like crazy. You have to read thier board to believe

I'd much rather work for Medline than Uromuther Medical anyday. When I first got my foot in the door of Uromuther it seemed OK. There was a lot of room for lateral and upward moves if you wanted a change. After a while all of the products just stank and the only way the company could get business was to go in and lowball the competition. Now I always tell everyone to stay away from Uromuther. They are definitely the worst company out there

I'd much rather work for Medline than Uromuther Medical anyday. When I first got my foot in the door of Uromuther it seemed OK. There was a lot of room for lateral and upward moves if you wanted a change. After a while all of the products just stank and the only way the company could get business was to go in and lowball the competition. Now I always tell everyone to stay away from Uromuther. They are definitely the worst company out there

ironically I had one of Uromuther's devices put in me last year. i've never been the same since

Can anyone go into the reason why I-Flow is ranked low on this thread? What is so bad about this company?

Many reasons.

1. more than anything it's the management (review other posts to get a tiny idea)
2. on-q isn't covered on many of GPO
3. even though it's placed in the OR it's not considered a surgical product by insurance.
4. less expensive competition (many competitors and some are companies that can bundle)
5. and again most of all...incompetent and dishonest management makes this an aweful company to work for

I don't know whether or not IFLOW is the worst company ever but it's for sure somewhere on top of that list

Many reasons.

1. more than anything it's the management (review other posts to get a tiny idea)
2. on-q isn't covered on many of GPO
3. even though it's placed in the OR it's not considered a surgical product by insurance.
4. less expensive competition (many competitors and some are companies that can bundle)
5. and again most of all...incompetent and dishonest management makes this an aweful company to work for

I don't know whether or not IFLOW is the worst company ever but it's for sure somewhere on top of that list

The I-Flow job is not a bad job. You can make a lot of money if you can sell. Yes, the management is high pressure but not micromanaged. The philosophy is: do what you were hired to do as a salesman or get out. No complaining, no excuses. If you make plan, as 40%+ did in 2006, you will make $165k or better. Top was $450K

It is not a warm and fuzzy place but if you truly want to run your own show and live or die by your own success then this could be the place for you. Benefits are average and expenses liberal. Base is 60-65k + car allowance.

The I-Flow job is not a bad job. You can make a lot of money if you can sell. Yes, the management is high pressure but not micromanaged. The philosophy is: do what you were hired to do as a salesman or get out. No complaining, no excuses. If you make plan, as 40%+ did in 2006, you will make $165k or better. Top was $450K

It is not a warm and fuzzy place but if you truly want to run your own show and live or die by your own success then this could be the place for you. Benefits are average and expenses liberal. Base is 60-65k + car allowance.

hey, thanks for visiting the site mr. earhart. nice pitch, sounds very similar to what the recruiter used to say when reeling in the talent. how many times have you overhired? how many criminals do you have working for you? how many out of court settlements does your company have? that's why i turned down your job after you begged me to come on board... (just kidding, i just read all of the posts on cafepharma. i never heard of the company)

hey, thanks for visiting the site mr. earhart. nice pitch, sounds very similar to what the recruiter used to say when reeling in the talent. how many times have you overhired? how many criminals do you have working for you? how many out of court settlements does your company have? that's why i turned down your job after you begged me to come on board... (just kidding, i just read all of the posts on cafepharma. i never heard of the company)

And you point is......?