• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Worst Managers here?

How is Doug Speas still employed at Novo?!? He is the worst human alive…Belittle and leads with fear. Has no idea how to manage people and is the most socially awkward person I’ve ever met. Everyone hates working for him!!!! After I watched him fire someone with a Brain tumor I left Novo for higher roads…so happy I went to Merck! Novo’s culture is going the wrong way and has for years…they are loosing Top talent left and right.

How is Doug Speas still employed at Novo?!? He is the worst human alive…Belittle and leads with fear. Has no idea how to manage people and is the most socially awkward person I’ve ever met. Everyone hates working for him!!!! After I watched him fire someone with a Brain tumor I left Novo for higher roads…so happy I went to Merck! Novo’s culture is going the wrong way and has for years…they are loosing Top talent left and right.
RCGO

So many !!! Why do you think so many reps are fed up and have left or are leaving!! It’s starts with bad leadership and then trickles down !!

So glad to see this thread resurface. Story of Novo!
Reps aren't the only ones leaving. DBM, RBD, long standing brand team (Cinca)... even the SVP Hilberdink got out after 30 years! How many SVP have we gone through while DUGL has stuck around?!?
The only people that seem to stick around are RAMs