• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Worst culture in Pharma

Take pride in your work and BMS!!

Who’s really working?? Keep telling my manger that I’m not comfortable getting out there. They asked me if I was vaccinated and I said none of your business and if you don’t leave me alone I would turn them in for making it a hostile workplace. It’s great as I do one or two virtual calls a week while I do my real estate side hustle.

Who’s really working?? Keep telling my manger that I’m not comfortable getting out there. They asked me if I was vaccinated and I said none of your business and if you don’t leave me alone I would turn them in for making it a hostile workplace. It’s great as I do one or two virtual calls a week while I do my real estate side hustle.

You must be crushing it with the RE gig. I am totally jelly of you!

You sound like an entitled peach of a person.

Weird how people are afraid of getting out there but have no problem attending weddings and other large social gatherings. What they are afraid of is work

Face it, medical offices will likely never allow anyone let alone a vaccinated rep rep in without a mask on again. Medical offices are virtually the safest place to go when allowed in. So who’s afraid of working- doing your job if you’re masked??? Face it, there are enough slackers in this industry that expects a paycheck for 12 % effort.

Face it, medical offices will likely never allow anyone let alone a vaccinated rep rep in without a mask on again. Medical offices are virtually the safest place to go when allowed in. So who’s afraid of working- doing your job if you’re masked??? Face it, there are enough slackers in this industry that expects a paycheck for 12 % effort.

More like 6% effort. I have my real estate gig that is consuming 94% at this point.

Later losers!