• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Worst culture in Pharma

<

Specifics?

You will be pretending to actually do a job, along with others who also pretend. Some of the others will constantly try to throw team members under the bus in order to justify their perfect pretend job. These people typically do less work than anyone else in the company, but are of lesser intelligence and have multiple psychiatric afflictions. Their entire self worth is tied up in being “a drug rep” and they are excellent at snitching.

You will be pretending to actually do a job, along with others who also pretend. Some of the others will constantly try to throw team members under the bus in order to justify their perfect pretend job. These people typically do less work than anyone else in the company, but are of lesser intelligence and have multiple psychiatric afflictions. Their entire self worth is tied up in being “a drug rep” and they are excellent at snitching.
How dare you post this crap on our site! Get a life, loser!

truth! It’s a joke. Most sales reps do nothing. The drugs sell themselves in oncology. No one had real calls. All lies. Managers just as bad.

So much truth to this. The oncology rep in my area couldn’t pronounce the name of the diseases, much less explain how one of the drugs treats them

because they hire women with implants and men that liked to drink a lot of beer in college.
that is the corporate world for you.
understand that now to save yourself from any crazy people telling you otherwise.
word to the smart people: never pursue jobs with more than 2 interviews, and never go on an interview where they are going to "double" team you in the interview. that is a sign of a bad company to work for. trust me on this. I know. I have been in this for almost 30 years, and that never fails. stick with smaller, private companies to sell for.

Sounds exactly like PPK without the fancy SUV.