Worst company ever and Gonzalez is a joke

The company is poorly managed but managers all think they are awesome. The arrogance and lack of self awareness at AbbVie among senior management is unparalleled. People I know who have come here from other companies just laugh as none of these jokers would be at similar levels at more established companies but if you have never left Abbott Park you would never know the difference. Humira masks a lot of things like bad management, bad culture in parts of AbbVie, bad business development decisions, bad R&D decisions...

The company is poorly managed but managers all think they are awesome. The arrogance and lack of self awareness at AbbVie among senior management is unparalleled. People I know who have come here from other companies just laugh as none of these jokers would be at similar levels at more established companies but if you have never left Abbott Park you would never know the difference. Humira masks a lot of things like bad management, bad culture in parts of AbbVie, bad business development decisions, bad R&D decisions...
As long as we are doing I told you so let me remind you of this gem. The bad R&D decisions have played out and proven to be really bad.

The part that I did not anticipate is that it would actually get worse with the current cadre so called leaders that would be nobodies and were nobodies at any truly productive company. The new RDLT members post this post are even worse than their predecessors…couldn’t develop a drug if their life depended on it!!! But keep doing your fancy videos.