Worst company ever and Gonzalez is a joke

That's $83.30 an Hour. I was pulling in $337K not including options laddie. Then i left c suite on bad terms which led to seven figure additional severance on top of 401k and vested options. How SWEET it is !!!!!!!!
Rick just donated $100M to Ronald Mcdonald House in Houston Finally a good thing Ricks done. The tax write off will defer it, but at least the folks in need will get $$

AbbVie's Trump tax rate cut—biggest in pharma—yields another $100M donation

by Beth Snyder Bulik |
Aug 22, 2018 9:21am
RMHC_Photo2.jpg

One of the many Ronald McDonald House Charities' families who stand to benefit from AbbVie's $100 million donation. (RMHC)
ShareFacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailPrint
AbbVie continues to pay it forward from its U.S. tax reform gains, this week donating $100 million to Ronald McDonald House Charities. The largest single donation in either organization’s history is just part of AbbVie’s bigger commitment to donate $350 million to charities this year using gains from the tax legislation that lowered its corporate rate.

AbbVie has so far distributed $200 million of the total, using the first two donations for disaster relief in Puerto Rico with $50 million each to Habitat for Humanity and Direct Relief.

The hefty donations, however, make up only a fraction of the tax boon for AbbVie investors. The company set up a $10 billion stock buyback plan in February, like other Big Pharmas that yielded big tax savings from last year's Republican tax plan.

That's $83.30 an Hour. I was pulling in $337K not including options laddie. Then i left c suite on bad terms which led to seven figure additional severance on top of 401k and vested options. How SWEET it is !!!!!!!!
Rick just donated $100M to Ronald Mcdonald House in Houston Finally a good thing Ricks done. The tax write off will defer it, but at least the folks in need will get $$

Bad terms is putting it mildly. I remember Begley was SVP of HPD and him and White were so pissed at you but,scared to make a move.You called out the wrong people but you left with obscene bank.
You could have gotten much more using whistleblower laws as the abbott government contracts were being fudged. I think what Abbott did was a disgrace. You could have nailed them but took th3 money and ran.

Bad terms is putting it mildly. I remember Begley was SVP of HPD and him and White were so pissed at you but,scared to make a move.You called out the wrong people but you left with obscene bank.
You could have gotten much more using whistleblower laws as the abbott government contracts were being fudged. I think what Abbott did was a disgrace. You could have nailed them but took th3 money and ran.

Pro tip “Always Take the Money and Run”

Too much time and red tape involved. I didnt need the money, it was a matter of principle. Begley and White were overheard screaming the F word when mentioning my name and what danger i posed to Abbott PRICELESS !! I stuck the dagger in THEIR backs insetad of visa versa.

AbbVie's Trump tax rate cut—biggest in pharma—yields another $100M donation
by Beth Snyder Bulik |
Aug 22, 2018 9:21am
RMHC_Photo2.jpg

One of the many Ronald McDonald House Charities' families who stand to benefit from AbbVie's $100 million donation. (RMHC)
ShareFacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailPrint
AbbVie continues to pay it forward from its U.S. tax reform gains, this week donating $100 million to Ronald McDonald House Charities. The largest single donation in either organization’s history is just part of AbbVie’s bigger commitment to donate $350 million to charities this year using gains from the tax legislation that lowered its corporate rate.

AbbVie has so far distributed $200 million of the total, using the first two donations for disaster relief in Puerto Rico with $50 million each to Habitat for Humanity and Direct Relief.

The hefty donations, however, make up only a fraction of the tax boon for AbbVie investors. The company set up a $10 billion stock buyback plan in February, like other Big Pharmas that yielded big tax savings from last year's Republican tax plan.

You notice Trump didnt Tweet or acknowledge Rick or Abbvie about this record pharma tax cut donation ? Normally Donny would be tooting his own horn, but in this case its dead silence WHY ?
Because theres a major conflict of interest between Trump and Gonzalez. Hanky panky going on involving Humira pricing and Trumps in Ricks pocket

You notice Trump didnt Tweet or acknowledge Rick or Abbvie about this record pharma tax cut donation ? Normally Donny would be tooting his own horn, but in this case its dead silence WHY ?
Because theres a major conflict of interest between Trump and Gonzalez. Hanky panky going on involving Humira pricing and Trumps in Ricks pocket

Can you elaborate a little more on the conflicts of interest?

Too much time and red tape involved. I didnt need the money, it was a matter of principle. Begley and White were overheard screaming the F word when mentioning my name and what danger i posed to Abbott PRICELESS !! I stuck the dagger in THEIR backs insetad of visa versa.

Do you want to be right, or do you want to be smart. You chose smart.

At least we aren't Astra Zeneca butTrump will prematurely dry up Humira, we have no pipeline, we aren't ready and can't keep increasing prices to keep us afloat. Layoffs seem imminent. If that isn't the case, what else can leadership do to keep our stock price up? Layoffs or a big deal and then live off the budget and headcount cuts for a few years. Pick your poison. Either way, layoffs. Now or later. Tell me it will be different.

At least we aren't Astra Zeneca butTrump will prematurely dry up Humira, we have no pipeline, we aren't ready and can't keep increasing prices to keep us afloat. Layoffs seem imminent. If that isn't the case, what else can leadership do to keep our stock price up? Layoffs or a big deal and then live off the budget and headcount cuts for a few years. Pick your poison. Either way, layoffs. Now or later. Tell me it will be different.

You may be right but what about the possibility that management is so deep in denial that they won't lay off people or pursue a big deal. Honestly, nothing has changed since 2013 and the company has thrived so maybe there is an underlying hope that it can just keep riding Humira.

You may be right but what about the possibility that management is so deep in denial that they won't lay off people or pursue a big deal. Honestly, nothing has changed since 2013 and the company has thrived so maybe there is an underlying hope that it can just keep riding Humira.
That's right honey you just keep riding Humira and I'll keep riding you at the next regional meeting!

The company is poorly managed but managers all think they are awesome. The arrogance and lack of self awareness at AbbVie among senior management is unparalleled. People I know who have come here from other companies just laugh as none of these jokers would be at similar levels at more established companies but if you have never left Abbott Park you would never know the difference. Humira masks a lot of things like bad management, bad culture in parts of AbbVie, bad business development decisions, bad R&D decisions...

The company is poorly managed but managers all think they are awesome. The arrogance and lack of self awareness at AbbVie among senior management is unparalleled. People I know who have come here from other companies just laugh as none of these jokers would be at similar levels at more established companies but if you have never left Abbott Park you would never know the difference. Humira masks a lot of things like bad management, bad culture in parts of AbbVie, bad business development decisions, bad R&D decisions...

Agree with this. Seen it firsthand. Wasn't expecting this level of incompetence and insular thinking when I walked in the door. I made a big mistake.

Totally agree! It was the same before Humira and when it was Abbott PPD. But all said and done... You can't argue with success, Abbvie continues to be a cash cow.