• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Will your DSM tell you if your counterpart was retained?

Anonymous

Will your DSM tell you if your counterpart was retained? Mine has tried to outshine me for sometime, complete with kool-aid drinking and brown-nosing to the extreme.

Will your DSM tell you if your counterpart was retained? Mine has tried to outshine me for sometime, complete with kool-aid drinking and brown-nosing to the extreme.

Sounds like your partner was the smart one! Yep, you are a goner! When in the hell are you people going to realize that ass kissing is the ONLY way to survive!!!!

No. I have been through a cut before. You will have to find out through the grape vine. Usually, managers willl ask you to wait until a certain time before calling everyone so they have time to deliver the news. Then everyone will pick up the pieces and word spreads like wild fire.

Also, don't forget that 70-75% of the reps will still be employed, so there is a very good chance you keep your job. Maybe even higher once you factor in managers that were let go.

Also, don't forget that 70-75% of the reps will still be employed, so there is a very good chance you keep your job. Maybe even higher once you factor in managers that were let go.

It is better to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. This kind of optimism will leave a person in shock and majorly depressed afterward.