Will be become Alcon reps???

My mom died from Leukemia 5 years ago, and I’ve been successfully providing a good life for me & my family for over 15 years, but you just keep on living in the alternate, delusional reality you’ve created in order to distract yourself from what a massive failure & complete embarrassment you are to your family.

Sh-t just got serious

My mom died from Leukemia 5 years ago, and I’ve been successfully providing a good life for me & my family for over 15 years, but you just keep on living in the alternate, delusional reality you’ve created in order to distract yourself from what a massive failure & complete embarrassment you are to your family.

This is just strange. A lot of unstable off the rocker individuals at Aerie. Must be a manager. Please see a psychiatrist

This is just strange. A lot of unstable off the rocker individuals at Aerie. Must be a manager. Please see a psychiatrist
I guarantee this person is A: a manager B: is telling their reps to "stay in the field and finish strong" and C: wouldn't tell them their house was on fire if the roof was ablaze and the fire trucks were pulling up on the lawn.

I guarantee this person is A: a manager B: is telling their reps to "stay in the field and finish strong" and C: wouldn't tell them their house was on fire if the roof was ablaze and the fire trucks were pulling up on the lawn.

the level of “move along folks, nothing to see here statements while standing in front of a train wreck” coming from management is mind boggling. No, don’t get distracted by the acquisition. It’s business as usual, now go hit your numbers. Never-mind the uncertainty and the high probability of not having steady income or healthcare benefits when the holidays role around, just do your job and don’t ask questions.

yeah, sure, ok. I’ll do that. It’s in the best interests of the shareholders. I feel proud to serve them and also feel obligated to them.
I’ll put my own petty self interests aside because that’s what Aerie leadership wants me to do.

Raj & Evan will have much to say about this on Friday.

the level of “move along folks, nothing to see here statements while standing in front of a train wreck” coming from management is mind boggling. No, don’t get distracted by the acquisition. It’s business as usual, now go hit your numbers. Never-mind the uncertainty and the high probability of not having steady income or healthcare benefits when the holidays role around, just do your job and don’t ask questions.

yeah, sure, ok. I’ll do that. It’s in the best interests of the shareholders. I feel proud to serve them and also feel obligated to them.
I’ll put my own petty self interests aside because that’s what Aerie leadership wants me to do.

Raj & Evan will have much to say about this on Friday.

what will Evan tell us when we get let go? That he really didn’t know.

what will Evan tell us when we get let go? That he really didn’t know.
highly unusual the way managers are trying really hard to pump up the sales force and get them to sell until the very end. It probably means upper management is financially incentivized to maximize sales before the acquisition is completed. Need those boots on the ground plugging away for that to happen. It'll be good for them. More money in their pockets. Come closing time, the field will head to the unemployment line with pink slips in hand.

highly unusual the way managers are trying really hard to pump up the sales force and get them to sell until the very end. It probably means upper management is financially incentivized to maximize sales before the acquisition is completed. Need those boots on the ground plugging away for that to happen. It'll be good for them. More money in their pockets. Come closing time, the field will head to the unemployment line with pink slips in hand.
The managers get paid a few thousand dollars extra if they have no turnover until the acquisition date.

You’ve been lied to for a while! Especially the last 6-8 months, this deal was offered a wile ago pending certain numbers on revenue, spend, headcount,….were met. Look at the shitshow they’ve created and lawsuits with the “laddering” that was done with no criteria!! They title changed unworthy folks across the organization and spin a different story to each individual they talk to. Alcon you better open your eyes when and if you keep anyone. Aerie stinks of unethical behavior and hopefully you see through the stench.

You’ve been lied to for a while! Especially the last 6-8 months, this deal was offered a wile ago pending certain numbers on revenue, spend, headcount,….were met. Look at the shitshow they’ve created and lawsuits with the “laddering” that was done with no criteria!! They title changed unworthy folks across the organization and spin a different story to each individual they talk to. Alcon you better open your eyes when and if you keep anyone. Aerie stinks of unethical behavior and hopefully you see through the stench.
If they're telling you to stay focused and sell the products, then you should be out looking for a job.

Signed,

Someone who's been around for awhile.

If they're telling you to stay focused and sell the products, then you should be out looking for a job.

Signed,

Someone who's been around for awhile.

stay focused, don’t get distracted, stay positive, keep a stiff upper lip, get out there & do your job with integrity & pride until whenever…, keep putting lipstick on the pig. Be the committed pig who wears lipstick.

I'll work on that, right after you go fuck yourself

make the boat go faster. It’s taking on water but maybe it’ll make it to shore before it sinks if you row hard enough.

give it your best shot!

Raj will be so proud of you. Never mind Vince making you rich. Your job is to make Raj rich(er)

now get crack’n! 10+ calls/day
Close on every call!