Will be become Alcon reps???

I’m so excited to be joining Alcon!! I wa told by an Alcon surgical rep that they make $250k-$350k! Once we get in, we can go for those internal jobs and get a great paying position. This is such an amazing opportunity to join an amazing company like Alcon!

Happy a great weekend everyone!

I’m so excited to be joining Alcon!! I wa told by an Alcon surgical rep that they make $250k-$350k! Once we get in, we can go for those internal jobs and get a great paying position. This is such an amazing opportunity to join an amazing company like Alcon!

I agree, this is a great opportunity

Hahaha that’s cute. Keep dreaming turtle dove. Alcon does not want you.

you start a thread with a question like that, you're gonna get a troll fest.
here is my 2 cents: Evan and Raj said it's business as usual.
NOT
Go find a job before you lose this one and get little to no severance.

On Friday, my manager stated that top performers would be retained by Alcon. I am a top performer so I welcome the opportunity to join the Alcon family. Have a great Labor Day!

Whatever you say, TW told our region not to worry. He said Alcon is guaranteeing that we will be brought over

your TW is a horse’s arss. Ain’t noth’n like that come out of Raj or Evan’s mouths during the “phone call(s)”

if you believe TW, I got a bridge in brooklyn I’d like to sell ya

your TW is a horse’s arss. Ain’t noth’n like that come out of Raj or Evan’s mouths during the “phone call(s)”

if you believe TW, I got a bridge in brooklyn I’d like to sell ya
TW is a worthless, game playing reject that isn't qualified to run a nursery school classroom.

He came from Thermo Fischer

Yell up to your mom and tell her you are ready for your breakfast. Pretty sure That isn’t what they meant while lying on stage

My mom died from Leukemia 5 years ago, and I’ve been successfully providing a good life for me & my family for over 15 years, but you just keep on living in the alternate, delusional reality you’ve created in order to distract yourself from what a massive failure & complete embarrassment you are to your family.